Sponsored

Florida Roll Call!

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
ok, I'm down in Melbourne...I didn't know there was any place we could get this close to the water with the Jeep here in Brevard.
This picture was taken on "Biolab Rd" in Canaveral National Seashore right next to Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. This road is actually super fun, it is sand/gravel the entire way. It goes along mosquito lagoon and looks out towards Playalinda Beach. I would say the the road is about 8 miles long, we were out at black point drive, heading over to the haulover canal and saw the sign and decided to take a little detour. I could spend all day up there in a Jeep. I'm curious how the road got the name "Biolab" seems a little odd.
Sponsored

JLRyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Hey guys, quick question. I would like to regear, any suggestions of a local/ reputable shop in central Florida?

Simms

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I’m in the same boat. I want to re gear and I’m also in Central Florida. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Hey guys, quick question. I would like to regear, any suggestions of a local/ reputable shop in central Florida?
Only place we’ve ever worked with is Jeepers Den in Orlando. Any suggestion you get is going to be subjective to the experience. Never had a problem with these folks

JLRyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Only place we’ve ever worked with is Jeepers Den in Orlando. Any suggestion you get is going to be subjective to the experience. Never had a problem with these folks
100%, I’ll check them out. Thanks!

Stefano5777

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vm.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Stingray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I got bored and started to make short clips of some of my wheeling adventures at some of our Wildlife Management Areas with my Jeep and other jeepers and have started to post on tiktok. So here comes my shameless plug🙃 if any of y'all are interested or bored take a look and maybe follow! https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMemebLxt/

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I got bored and started to make short clips of some of my wheeling adventures at some of our Wildlife Management Areas with my Jeep and other jeepers and have started to post on tiktok.
Today my son and I were out at Three Lakes WMA in Kenansville, turkey hunting. It was a really great time. We are out at the WMAs often, mostly Bull Creek and Triple n Ranch.

Javikid

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL Rubicon 4xe

This shop 407DynoPRO is #1 in every single way you can imagine. Anything you need. Tell them Javier from Verizon referred you.

https://g.co/kgs/yeUS5A

Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
This picture was taken on "Biolab Rd" in Canaveral National Seashore right next to Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. This road is actually super fun, it is sand/gravel the entire way. It goes along mosquito lagoon and looks out towards Playalinda Beach. I would say the the road is about 8 miles long, we were out at black point drive, heading over to the haulover canal and saw the sign and decided to take a little detour. I could spend all day up there in a Jeep. I'm curious how the road got the name "Biolab" seems a little odd.
I’ve been fishing the mosquito lagoon my whole life. There are 2 places we launch, the bio lab and beacon 42 ramp which is just north of the drawbridge. Some great fishing in that area. That bio lab road/ramp is relatively new. It used to just be a small trail to a dirt ramp. It’s pretty nice now!

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I got bored and started to make short clips of some of my wheeling adventures at some of our Wildlife Management Areas with my Jeep and other jeepers and have started to post on tiktok. So here comes my shameless plug🙃 if any of y'all are interested or bored take a look and maybe follow! https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMemebLxt/
Digging those vids!

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
I second this! Jeepers Den has been doing all my Jeeps since they first opened. 95 XJ, 99 XJ, 06 XK, 16 JKU, and in a couple years 21 JLU.
Sponsored