OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@7thson Nice broski! Looks great! A lot more aggressive look! You’ll have no issues on the trails or beach should you choose! I’ve been keeping a lookout for you as well on the Rubi takeoffs with low miles. They are out there for sure. Enjoy!

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
looks great. Did you have any rubbing on the european portion of the front bumper(the little air damn that comes up under our sport fenders) while turning?

Now if you find some rubicon fenders or take-off springs/shocks it will help with clearance while articulating. Honestly, either one will help but both would be ideal.
The rubbing (if any) is usually on the left (driver side) LCA at full lock to the right. I’ve never heard of rubbing on the euro air dam but I guess it’s possible. Thanks for helping him out bro looking for a Rubi takeoff. Between me and you we should be able to find him a set with low miles!

Sponsored

JeeperVirus

First Name
Chris or Dex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4Door
Occupation
IT Project Manager/Qlik Sense Admin
The rubbing (if any) is usually on the left (driver side) LCA at full lock to the right. I’ve never heard of rubbing on the euro air dam but I guess it’s possible. Thanks for helping him out bro looking for a Rubi takeoff. Between me and you we should be able to find him a set with low miles!
yeah for me since i went with a negative offset on the new wheels and 35s i had to trim down the euro air dam. Was wondering if stock sport suspension and 33’s would do it also.

Yeah i spent weeks on facebook marketplace, offerup and craigslist lol. But they are out there.

JeeperVirus

First Name
Chris or Dex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nothing too crazy but had some fun breaking in the new tires in Tosohatchee today
hahaha thats awesome. Love the ohhh a few seconds in from your passenger. Lol.

i am in Miami but this weekend i will be popping the cherry at big cypress and camping out at River Junction with the local jeep club. Should be a blast!

7thson

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
hahaha thats awesome. Love the ohhh a few seconds in from your passenger. Lol
hahaha yeah I don’t know how well it comes through in the video but we dipped on the driver side pretty good right there

chgrec

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Just saying hello from Amelia Island with our new JLU...Sold a TJ to get more doors & easier access to the rear seats!

20201230_123211313_iOS.jpg

JeeperVirus

First Name
Chris or Dex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just saying hello from Amelia Island with our new JLU...Sold a TJ to get more doors & easier access to the rear seats!

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 20201230_123211313_iOS
very nice and welcome.

Sponsored

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails

Spent quite a bit of time in that area many years ago, beautiful place. Now I am at the far corner on the other side, can almost see Alabama. Welcome to the JL world, hope you like yours as much as I like mine. Had a TJ before had loads of fun with it. Enjoy the rig and the Island

chgrec

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Build Thread
Link

chgrec

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Spent quite a bit of time in that area many years ago, beautiful place. Now I am at the far corner on the other side, can almost see Alabama. Welcome to the JL world, hope you like yours as much as I like mine. Had a TJ before had loads of fun with it. Enjoy the rig and the Island
Thanks, we moved here in April and absolutely love it.....getting to walk to the beach every day to see the sunrise is amazing....unless its cold, then we drive the jeep!

7thson

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL

Hey look at that! I might try to get into your Jeep if I saw it in a parking lot. Got the same one a few weeks back and I’m loving it.

chgrec

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Hey look at that! I might try to get into your Jeep if I saw it in a parking lot. Got the same one a few weeks back and I’m loving it.
That is one thing my wife's wants to do, customize it a bit (chief style stripes, tire cover, etc) since right now she says it looks like a rental!
Sponsored