Flashcal for 2nd Jeep...

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
I have a flashcal for our 18 JLUR, and just bought a 20 JTR. Can I change basic settings, tires, gears, etc. with the same device? Thanks.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I have a flashcal for our 18 JLUR, and just bought a 20 JTR. Can I change basic settings, tires, gears, etc. with the same device? Thanks.
@cmb396

NO, you cannot, as the JLUR is married to the Flashcal.

You'd have to unmarry the JLUR from the device and lose all settings and then remarry to the JT.

Do a search using the word JSCAN . This may be a way for you to go in regard to the JT. IF you opt to get a programmer as you want to deal with StopStart, then you would be best going with a Tazer JL Mini for your JT.

OP
OP
cmb396

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
@cmb396

NO, you cannot, as the JLUR is married to the Flashcal.

You'd have to unmarry the JLUR from the device and lose all settings and then remarry to the JT.

Do a search using the word JSCAN . This may be a way for you to go in regard to the JT. IF you opt to get a programmer as you want to deal with StopStart, then you would be best going with a Tazer JL Mini for your JT.

I was fairly certain that was the answer, just wanted to verify.
Not sure what route I'll go with the JT? JLUR runs great with 93 tune, and mpg on 37's with 513s is awesome. Will def be doing 513s on the JT, just not sure about tuning options right now. The superchip route was nothing but a major pita.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Not sure what route I'll go with the JT? JLUR runs great with 93 tune, and mpg on 37's with 513s is awesome. Will def be doing 513s on the JT, just not sure about tuning options right now. The superchip route was nothing but a major pita.
@cmb396
I was talking programmer not a tuner.

oldcjguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Challenger Hellcat, 19 Challenger Scatpack, 20 JLUR Recon
Occupation
Software Engineer
While the superchips tune was a pia, the tunes on their new stuff are really good. They are getting ready to release a the trail dash 3. I've heard that device will allow for tuning, special jeep features and allow you to add licensing for tuning multiple vehicles. Also, the Diablo i3 and T2 tuners allow you to tune multiple vehicles with the same tuner but still have all vehicle specific tunes.

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Mainly looking for programmer right now for the JTR.
If all you’re looking to do is the basics, go with the JSCAN app. Purchase a bypass cable and compatible OBD2 reader/scanner, the app and you’ll be good to go.
Sponsored