FCA Affiliate Program Reactivated

GeminiRam

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Anyone know if there are any discount for Tread Lightly membership? Awhile back I think I saw $50 discount for Tread Lightly.
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I contacted my dealer today re: the price increases just released on Monday and also to let them know we had an FCA Affiliate control number now that the Wrangler has been added to the available vehicle list. The sales manager I have been working with is out this week, so I directed my inquiry to another sales manager.

His response is a little concerning, he said "if you were given the green light to use the affiliate pricing at the time of your order with an agreed upon price, then the price will not change". So the problem is the Wrangler was not available for affiliate pricing at the time of our order, but is now. The vehicle hasn't left D-status, so imo we should be able to use the affiliate pricing. According to the FCA Affliate website, this dealer has sold 58 vehicles under the program, so they obviously accept it.

The sales manager with whom I ordered will be back on Monday so I'll give him a call then, but now I'm a little worried.
Where is the info that list how many vehicles sold under the Affiliate Program?

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Where is the info that list how many vehicles sold under the Affiliate Program?
On the FCA Affiliate website, once logged in, you can search for dealers & under each dealer it tells you how many they’ve sold.
Jeep Wrangler JL FCA Affiliate Program Reactivated 5C7ACA9A-7AA4-4407-8404-FBDBD2A76ED3

Deleted member 59498

If you are a NFCU member can get your 500 off I think for being a member. Which is about what the 1% here is worth, without the 100 dollar donation. Which Tread Lightly is not a bad thing.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On the FCA Affiliate website, once logged in, you can search for dealers & under each dealer it tells you how many they’ve sold.
Jeep Wrangler JL FCA Affiliate Program Reactivated 5C7ACA9A-7AA4-4407-8404-FBDBD2A76ED3
Great info. A great way to see if a dealer will participate in Affiliate.

Sponsored

tomco22

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (VIN 171784) on 01/13. I am using the Tread Lightly affiliate program which cost $100, and I agreed to finance at least 30K (I usually pay cash). All this adds up to 6% below dealer invoice at Mall of Georgia Jeep.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
yup, yup, yup and yup... not all dealerships are accepting/participating in the Affliliate Awards Program... "Market Pricing" drives this decision... a.k.a. "GREED."

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (VIN 171784) on 01/13. I am using the Tread Lightly affiliate program which cost $100, and I agreed to finance at least 30K (I usually pay cash). All this adds up to 6% below dealer invoice at Mall of Georgia Jeep.
Just pay off the loan on the first or second payment.

tomco22

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The last time I went through this the finance manager said it was a gentlemen's agreement that I keep the loan for at least four payments. As soon as he said that I detected a loophole. I made one payment per week for four weeks and then paid off the loan. At least I kept up my end of the gentlemen's agreement, I kept the loan for four payments.

Sonbecker

First Name
Willi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 rubicon
The affiliate website still doesn’t show the Wrangler I don’t know what takes them this long?

Sponsored

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
Does anyone know if the 2022 Grand Cherokee is back as an eligible vehicle for the FCA Affiliate pricing?

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
College Professor
For anyone else with existing orders at dealers (created before this was announced, obviously), how likely do we think we'd be able to get affiliate discount upon delivery? There's no downside for the dealer in passing along the discount, right?
Fwiw - I spoke with the sales manager today who place my order back in November and confirmed the Affiliate pricing as well as additional incentives. My wife received an additional $750 Jeep Brand incentive last week as long we we order before 2/28. He said he’ll make sure we get all the incentives that are available to us when the vehicle is delivered.

Guitar Man

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler S 2dr
Occupation
"Honey Do" List
Fwiw - I spoke with the sales manager today who place my order back in November and confirmed the Affiliate pricing as well as additional incentives. My wife received an additional $750 Jeep Brand incentive last week as long we we order before 2/28. He said he’ll make sure we get all the incentives that are available to us when the vehicle is delivered.
Jeep Brand incentive?

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon; 2021 JLU Sahara
Hi,
I did what others here have done and joined Tread Lightly for $100.00. My understanding is, regardless of how you become an affiliate, you're still an affiliate. I'm confused when others say my dealership doesn't accept a Tread Lightly discount?? It shouldn't matter, if they participate in the Jeep Affiliate Rewards program you should be good, right?

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
College Professor
Jeep Brand incentive?
Idk - just got an email with an exclusive redemption code for $750 off. I’ve seen in another thread others have received $1000 or even $2,000. I don’t know what triggered it.
Sponsored