Sponsored

Factory Trade In

Justtiffmonae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara Unlimited
Has anyone (most likely JL 2018 owners) been approached about a vehicle upgrade event? I was told because of my good payment history they're offering to inspect my JL and can possibly lower my current lease or trade it in for a newer jeep!
Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I get those all of the time. Not just from FCA, I get 'em from GM also because of the new plastic car I bought. They're just throwing out bait, and hoping they'll get a nibble. If you have a good credit score you'll get a lower loan rate no matter when you go buy a new car, not just during their made up special offerings.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

haha just had this with subaru with my girls car. WE CAN GET YOU A BETTER PAYMENT... My Girl: oh yea. so your gonna pay me for a new car. you got your self a deal...."Salesmen: what do you mean i have to pay you to for you to come get a new car... My girl: my cars been paid off for six months. therefore my payments are zero. and you said you can lower my payment which means you now have to pay me for the car right? Salesmen. Ma'am thats not how it works.... MY GIrl. well then do your research before calling people trying to ploy them into a new car with your BS sales calls.... Salesmen: sorry to bother you have a great day. " you can screw with these guys for at least 15 mins and have so much fun.

its just a ploy to get you there and waste 3 hours of your life and get you in a new car with a payment higher because they do not have the deal on the model you want. :CWL::LOL::CWL::LOL::clap:

Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
So it's a no go? I was hoping to lower my lease payments, credit is much better now then when I got her
It's not a no go unless you want it to be. If it works out to your advantage, and you want to make the deal that's your decision to make. Just do your due diligence to make sure you are getting a better deal for you. The dealer is going to make out either way. You know your budget better than any one of us here. Good luck on your decision.

kacper244

First Name
Kacper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sport S, 2016 VW Jetta, 1993 Wrangler YJ (Sold)
If you have a lease, the only way that you can get out of it and into a new Jeep would be to pay off all the remaining monthly payments or get someone to take the lease over from you.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

There was another thread last week where the guy was going to trade in his lease on a new lease and the dealer wanted to take the trade in while he continued to make the original lease payments, and the new payments. Lol

We used to get mail from toyota dealer all the time telling us that our 4runner is in big demand and they want to buy it. Please call to schedule an appointment with a salesman. Lol :no:

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
One of the most common dealer sales gimmicks in use.

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
yes, they are always short of used cars and will buy yours LOL

Op, you could go in and see what you could negotiate on trading your current Jeep for a new on and maybe with better credit come out ahead, just know your numbers and be prepared to walk.

Sponsored

Robs JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Has anyone (most likely JL 2018 owners) been approached about a vehicle upgrade event? I was told because of my good payment history they're offering to inspect my JL and can possibly lower my current lease or trade it in for a newer jeep!
They're just trying to sell you a new vehicle. Remember the phone number then block it.

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
I bought a used Ford Taurus back in 2012, kept that POS for about 6 months then traded it. Yesterday I got a letter from some dealer asking me to bring my Ford in for a heck of a great deal. Seriously? I had a few calls from the dealer I bought it from and each time I asked them to take my name off, then I'd get calls from the Ford dealer that tried/failed to fix it - asking me about trading it. I thought that bad memory was gone - then yesterday - ARGGGHHHH! What's really weird is that's the only vechicle out of the dozens I've owned that keeps coming back. Anybody know why a 2011 Ford Taurus gets so much attention?