EVO Extended Brake Hoses

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Does anyone have any experience with them? I swapped axles on my Sport for Rubicon axles and need different front brake hoses and am wondering if they are a worthwhile upgrade (they are about the same price as OEM hoses too).

link
Sponsored

FasEddy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Does anyone have any experience with them? I swapped axles on my Sport for Rubicon axles and need different front brake hoses and am wondering if they are a worthwhile upgrade (they are about the same price as OEM hoses too).

link
I would confirm that they in fact fit on the Rubicon brakes. The Rubicon brakes are different than the Sport brakes - the attachment point at the caliper is larger on the Rubicon (it is a larger square vs. a more rounded part on the Sport). I ordered a set for my Rubicon and did not use them because they did not appear to fit. I admittedly did not try hard - they looked like they had the Sport connection and I decided to go a different path. I went with the Rusty's kit : https://www.rustysoffroad.com/jeep-...ess-steel-front-and-rear-set-jl-wrangler.html. On the Rusty's site you pick if you have the standard or HD brakes when ordering.

OP
OP
Gregj

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
I swapped the Sport brakes over to the new axle for now, some have posted they have bent the Sport lines to make them work but I am a bit apprehensive of that solution with a safety item.
Gregj
Sponsored