Sponsored

Ended Discussion. Request Thread Delete.

• Thread starter Deleted member 88573
  • Start date
  • Watchers 17

Retrograde

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
... People who been waiting for years to get the Bronco, IMO, will simply get tired of waiting and buy some other vehicle. ...
On the other hand, with its crappy build quality and pathetic dealer experience, Jeep is giving them good cause to wait.

Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
...with its crappy build quality and pathetic dealer experience, Ford is giving them good cause...
Fixt.

I'm on Ford sites too.

The lack of build quality of the Bronco is a new thread every day on Bronco sites, so is the pathetic dealer experience, so is the Ford company customer care experience. If competition is good, it isn't in this case; seemingly to see who can disappoint for the most money. Ford is(nt) delivering a product that comes off the showroom floor with issues, recalls and all of the same complaints Jeeps come with. The dealers can't fix things timely, there are long waits for parts that are backordered from day one, customer orders seem to be an after-thought when Ford delivers dealer orders. Completed vehicles sit and wait for transport while dealer vehicles show up. People have been waiting since making a reservation in July of 2020.

If there is a comparison, I think Ford is winning at losing.

Retrograde

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
...The lack of build quality of the Bronco is a new thread every day on Bronco sites, so is the pathetic dealer experience, so is the Ford company customer care experience.... If there is a comparison, I think Ford is winning at losing.
Jeep Wrangler JL Ended Discussion. Request Thread Delete. FJ40.JPG

Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Never drove one, but always liked the looks of the FJ. I would have given one a test drive if they had been available when I ordered the Jeep.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
My aunt/uncle have an FJ and it is awesome. If they brought it back with the ability to go naked like the Jeep, I would consider it.
FJ?- a friend has an FJ cruiser for his DD, and a Chevy powered FJ 40 (~69) for wheeling. He has reasons for this.

SnowDawg

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2022 JLUR, 2018 Raptor, 2022 TRX
I recently canceled my Bronco order and ordered a 392 instead. My uncle ordered the identical spec Bronco as I had 16 months after I ordered mine and he got his while my order was still unscheduled. OK Ford, you lost me. Plus, the Jeep is better for me anyway, just wanted to try something new

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
Jeep doesn’t need to spend $ on Wrangler advertisement because Ford is sending customer orders to Jeep for free. Jeep should stop raising prices each year for us loyalist.
Sponsored