Electronic stability control

Henry Narkievich

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Hello everyone, I just recently purchased a 2018 wrangler unlimited. The issue is the esc come on randomly and just sitting idle. I took it back to dealership and they had it for a week and told me they make the esc come on but don’t know why it’s coming on. They contacted I’m assuming the factory and they said to change the module. Picked it up on Saturday and it’s still happening. Now I’m bringing it back today.
Anybody have this issue? Thx
Sponsored

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Had his issue myself - took my dealer 5 tries to fix before calling Jeep engineer in.
1. Replace abs module
2. Replace vacuum pump
3. Screw with some wires
4. Replace PDC
5. Change master cylinder side hose with sensor and replace vacuum pump
6. Engineer hooked up to Jeep and found vacuum pump not pulling enough vacuum to turn off. It would overheat and throw the code C125292. The replaces the vacuum pump side hose and it’s been fine ever since. Only took 53 days out of service to get it right.

OP
OP

Henry Narkievich

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Had his issue myself - took my dealer 5 tries to fix before calling Jeep engineer in.
1. Replace abs module
2. Replace vacuum pump
3. Screw with some wires
4. Replace PDC
5. Change master cylinder side hose with sensor and replace vacuum pump
6. Engineer hooked up to Jeep and found vacuum pump not pulling enough vacuum to turn off. It would overheat and throw the code C125292. The replaces the vacuum pump side hose and it’s been fine ever since. Only took 53 days out of service to get it right.

Thanks for this information. I’m going to suggest this to my service provider.

AlinMaine

First Name
AL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Hello everyone, I just recently purchased a 2018 wrangler unlimited. The issue is the esc come on randomly and just sitting idle. I took it back to dealership and they had it for a week and told me they make the esc come on but don’t know why it’s coming on. They contacted I’m assuming the factory and they said to change the module. Picked it up on Saturday and it’s still happening. Now I’m bringing it back today.
Anybody have this issue? Thx

I’m having the same issue. They have seen the vehicle three times. Same code. I gave them the list in this thread; but they are afraid Jeep will not cover parts exchange until they fix it. I told them start with the hose it’s the cheapest. I also have the Door Reconnect Issue where it will not recognize a reconnected door then disables the Blind Spot Detection and Remote Start.

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
Wheres this vacuum pump located?
Sponsored