First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JLU Granite Metallic
Occupation
SuBourbon Socialite
Order took 60 days exactly. 5 weeks of that was waiting for the soft top. I will say the new soft top is excellent . No leaks. Quite. No flapping noise. And looks good too!

EOjsZcd8SmaxY9mGbLsOVQ.jpg

wHTxQHw3Q2qTMLx%4bBtSA.jpg

HIMEEbTMS3+W2MQ0o3D3HA.jpg

YdtrmHGxTAeFvvLEQASBkQ.jpg

XHD9bHsuQmSAGKoZpFTydg.jpg
What were your stock wheels and tires. Did you sell them yet?
Sponsored

fzdan4256

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi Billet Silver , 6 speed
Looks great as a soft top with the lift, 35s, and Mopar rims! I too am in Michigan, been waiting forever for mojito and now thinking about dropping the hard top option altogether.
I think you will be disappointed if you don't get BOTH tops! especially here in Michigan. They both have a use....I plan on keeping the soft top on until about November or December.

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
I think you will be disappointed if you don't get BOTH tops! especially here in Michigan. They both have a use....I plan on keeping the soft top on until about November or December.
Ya I keep going back and forth on the hard top. Winter isn’t much of a issue since I work from home, plus I’ll be moving to Hawaii in the next 18 months. So I feel like getting a hard top is just one more thing I’ll have to move and also find a place to store. Plus the new premium soft top is by far better than the old ones.
Sponsored