Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
True tha
More of a business respect and differentiation issue. I could have found one of the other manufacturers to make my units with Secop compressors but I went with the LG compressor because of the name recognition and reputation for quality they have. If everyone reading were honest how many would raise their hands when asked if they know of Secop and of LG I'd bet we'd get a lot more response for LG.
True that.
Sponsored

bravelion

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
Any chance you have a picture of your setup? I’m looking at either the CFX3-45 or the CFX3-55 but I want the back seats to be up and still have some storage space in the back.
Did you order?

I am shopping the CFX3 45 and just about to order. It will fit into the rear driver side of the JLU. I'll have mine on a slide as I have a Vector shelf above and will be sleeping on the passenger side. I've ordered the Goose-Gear rear seat delete, so I could have a bigger fridge, but I want the option of adding back the small rear seat if/when needed.

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Did you order?

I am shopping the CFX3 45 and just about to order. It will fit into the rear driver side of the JLU. I'll have mine on a slide as I have a Vector shelf above and will be sleeping on the passenger side. I've ordered the Goose-Gear rear seat delete, so I could have a bigger fridge, but I want the option of adding back the small rear seat if/when needed.
I haven’t ordered yet. The CFX3-55IM I want is still out of stock. The only place that has it is Quadretec and it’s showing to ship 2 weeks out. The guys camping trip is in a month so if I can get it before then I will buy it now. If not I might wait to try and catch it on sale

bigbaozi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
I haven’t ordered yet. The CFX3-55IM I want is still out of stock. The only place that has it is Quadretec and it’s showing to ship 2 weeks out. The guys camping trip is in a month so if I can get it before then I will buy it now. If not I might wait to try and catch it on sale
Backcountry says it has the CFX3-55IM in stock now, always had good luck with them.

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Backcountry says it has the CFX3-55IM in stock now, always had good luck with them.
Thanks for the heads up. I will get ahold of them
Sponsored