Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Any chance you could post some pics of your JL with these on it? I'm having a real hard time visualizing the passenger side. The driver's side is straight forward and looks like the JK but it is slightly offset. However the passenger side has the bottom piece of the link, (the part that gets disconnected) buried in a steel bracket that you have to pull the sway bar link OUT of instead of pulling it OFF of like the driver's side.

Also the Rancho and JKS links don't appear to have the offset that is needed for the JL, the JK links were straight.

http://www.gorancho.com/products/ac...nt-disconnect-sway-bar-link-kit-rs62126b.html

http://jksmfg.com/i-24048403-quicke...-0-lift-wrangler-jl.html?ref=category:1205540
I took those pictures this weekend when I was installing them on my Wife's JL. I can snap some photos when I get home. Trimming off the one "tab" on the passenger side was really easy to do with a reciprocating saw. I spent more time shaking the paint can to cover the exposed metal than trimming off that piece. I did keep the tab if I ever decide to weld it back on, but I highly doubt I ever will.
Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OminousSkitter

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
Occupation
Software & Coastal Engineer
You can buy the same size clevis pins for a lot less, but those appear to have holes in the right place if you don't have a vise or drill press.

Knel6

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Willys
Clubs

Hello all, anyone know what these bolts would be called? Working on a potential DYI disconnect solution with the stock links and just missing the bottom bolt. Thanks in advance!
083BCD95-F0C6-4310-8757-A7573C196B5F.jpeg
Sponsored