Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Might be a long shot but here goes it!

I’ve got a Teraflex spacer lift that I want to get installed. I’ve called around to numerous places to get quotes and they’re all insanely expensive. There’s a local DIY shop I can rent space in but hell it might take me so long that it would make more sense to just pay to have it done.
I know a lot of folks do their own install and I want to try to install mine but I live in a townhouse with no garage or space to work. Is there anyone in the Denver or surrounding areas that would be willing to help me out?
Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
I hope you find someone to help you. A spacer lift is one of the easier lift installs. Droop the axle and add a pad on top of the spring, maybe some extended shock brackets. A few hours if all goes well. I've always wondered what those DIY garages cost per hour. Do they let you use their tools? Sometimes having a lift makes things go quicker. If you were in Central NJ........

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
An independent muffler shop should be willing to do it for a reasonable fee.

Good luck.

OP
OP
Tynewlon

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
I hope you find someone to help you. A spacer lift is one of the easier lift installs. Droop the axle and add a pad on top of the spring, maybe some extended shock brackets. A few hours if all goes well. I've always wondered what those DIY garages cost per hour. Do they let you use their tools? Sometimes having a lift makes things go quicker. If you were in Central NJ........
It’s $40 an hour and they do let you use the tools. They also have mechanics on staff so you can ask questions. I’ve watched the how-to videos a few times and it doesn’t look too bad but I’ve never done anything that complex on my own before.

Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
$40 bucks/hour is not too bad. It would probably be double here in NJ. LOL
Scout out some places as @aldo98229 suggested. Its up to you if the costs are comparable.

JeepOffroadTech

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JK Rubicon, 19 F-Type R, 20 Mustang GT500
I'm on the hunt for a local place in Denver myself, the DIY place went out of business. I just need a lift for 2-3 hours, I can do the rest.

dylanj17

First Name
Dylan Jones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Swapped Willys
Clubs

Still need help? I’m in boulder. Spacer lifts are easy we can get it done quickly.
Sponsored