Jeff2018

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel
Hi,

We'll be buying a new JLU soon. Most likely we'll be installing a 3-1/2" Metal Cloak lift soon afterward.

Does anyone have experience with Jeep dealers in/around Indianapolis? I'd like to buy from a dealer who will evaluate any warranty related items fairly. I've heard the horror stories about dealers voiding warranties for all failures just because a lift was added. (An example would be a lifted JLU we rented in Moab last year had the alternator fail while on the trail. That would be a case where a lift would have little to nothing to do with the alternator failing.)

We're just looking for a dealer who is fair in evaluating failures.

Thanks,

Jeff
Sponsored

wizardfitz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Have you tried fletcher in Franklin? Family owned and great people. Talk to Jeff, that is if you haven’t bought already. Tell him Qaia[my wife] bought the black Willys

OP
OP

Jeff2018

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

We did buy... last Saturday from Kunes in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. We'll still need to find a local dealer for service. I have heard that Champion has some knowledge of lifts, so that's kind of my starting point at the moment.

I hope you're both enjoying the Willys.

Jeff

FireCap84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I can't speak to who you should go too but I can say id steer clear of YORK especially in Brazil.. some serious shadiness going on there..
Sponsored