Sponsored

Debadge Interior?

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
I've read several threads and watched a few videos on debadging the Jeep's exterior, but what about the interior?

Specifically I am curious about debadging the Jeep logo on the steering wheel (careful: airbags), the Rubicon / 4xe branding on the odometer display panel, and the blue Rubicon lettering on the front seats.

For the seats I'm guessing a seam ripper is out of the question? My other thought is to just use a black sharpee to color out the letters, but that can always rub off and/or get on your clothes. The only other thing I can think of is to get seat covers, but I'm kinda sad to lose the electric blue stitching. Anyone else have any ideas?
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

My other thought is to just use a black sharpee to color out the letters, but that can always rub off and/or get on your clothes.
Use a fabric pen. You can find them at hobby stores. They are designed to be used on fabric and will not rub off. Many have use them to change the white stitching on seats to red.

For the logo on the steering wheel, you can find vinyl overlays online to get rid of the chrome. I have mine changed to red. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I bought from. A quick Google search should yield results.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
If you remove the embroidery the hundreds of holes made in the seat cover will still show. I too dislike embroidered or printed branding on the seats. If you can find a really good auto upholstery shop, they can remove the panel with the embroidery and sew a new panel in.

mandrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Plastidip the steering wheel emblem for an easier solution.
Sponsored