Dashboard USB Not Working

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Ok, so suddenly my dashboard USB quit working for whatever reason. But I plugged in my phone to the center console and it suddenly started working (fingers crossed). I was one of the many that the center console USB didn’t work with Uconnect. I wonder if the update that came out a few weeks ago fixed it. Still sucks that the dashboard USB doesn’t work now. Hopefully it’s a simple fix.
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Ok, so suddenly my dashboard USB quit working for whatever reason. But I plugged in my phone to the center console and it suddenly started working (fingers crossed). I was one of the many that the center console USB didn’t work with Uconnect. I wonder if the update that came out a few weeks ago fixed it. Still sucks that the dashboard USB doesn’t work now. Hopefully it’s a simple fix.
We're so sorry to hear about your experience so far. If you're still experiencing these concerns and would like us to look into it for you, please don't hesitate to send us a private message with your VIN and any additional details/documentation that will help me get a better understanding of your situation.

Courtney
Jeep Cares