Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I've had Viofo cameras in the past couple cars. My current one is the T130 I've had for 6 months. No problems, works good! Samples;

Danielims

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mache- GT
I recently upgraded to the Mercylion dashcam, and I'm very glad I did. It's a top-of-the-line dashcam with amazing features, like voice control and a built-in parking mode. It also records in 1080p resolution, and the footage is incredibly clear, even in low-light conditions.

Last edited:

Eddiechi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR Rubicon -- 2023 2DR Rubi ordered Sep 29
Vortex Radar probably offers the most in depth analysis on current Dash cams and radar det..... he also posted a video in response to Linus video on dash cam quality last year.....

I went with the Viofo 139Pro with external battery pack so it can record in park mode for additional 48 hours without drawing from vehicle battery, was a very simple and easy installation.... you can usually find the Viofo dashcams discounted on Prime Days and Black Friday

JourneyGirl

First Name
Christie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon X - White
Occupation
Marketing/Business Consultant, Graphic Design Artist
I went with the GoPro and GoPro Labs firmware to make it turn on/record, and off automatically. That way it's good for off-roading, too.

I did the upper dash USB mod to easily connect it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dash Cam Suggestions T13003
I'm a little late to the party here, but researching dash cams - and came across this picture showing something OTHER than a bulletpoint mounting system - what system is this??

Sponsored

JourneyGirl

First Name
Christie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

unknownsolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler Rubicon 4XE
Thank you so much! I am currently running bulletpoints, and I'll probably get hung out to dry for saying this, but I'm just not in love with them yet!!!
I wasn't into the bulletpoint mounting system, too. I like their connectors and adapters, though. My setup is the vector e-dock with bulletpoint arms and adapters.

JourneyGirl

First Name
Christie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I wasn't into the bulletpoint mounting system, too. I like their connectors and adapters, though. My setup is the vector e-dock with bulletpoint arms and adapters.
I just bought their rubi grid system and need to install it - I think I'm just struggling to find the right size arms and placements to work with the '24 12.3 Inch screen.... I've got a pretty penny or two invested in their system, so I'm hoping I start liking it more, but I'm really intrigued by the vector system! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Rove2 best ever. Simple. Easy to get videos from phone. No need to find a computer. For me video quality and video access are most important. App active only when you go to it.
Sponsored