First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
I am going to wait and see. There will always be another 2019 used one for sale. I would not overpay for a used one either but I understand what you are saying and its frustrating to have money and motivation but can’t get what you want. I am betting on a few nice surprises with colors in 22. Bronco competition will help motivate Jeep to so some exciting stuff with colors. Let’s face it…it cost them very little to do these limited runs but it could be the difference with someone on the fence trying to decide.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I am going to wait and see. There will always be another 2019 used one for sale. I would not overpay for a used one either but I understand what you are saying and its frustrating to have money and motivation but can’t get what you want. I am betting on a few nice surprises with colors in 22. Bronco competition will help motivate Jeep to so some exciting stuff with colors. Let’s face it…it cost them very little to do these limited runs but it could be the difference with someone on the fence trying to decide.
Hopefully you're right. I sure hope the Bronco competition motivates Jeep to do a lot of exciting stuff. Awsome new colors , rear Lockers for non Rubicon models, bigger infotainment screens standard, AC, power locks and windows standard ect ect....

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
I am going Willys this time and with the black front grill and black wheels would like something light to contrast…but I would rather not go white. I like the bright red too.
I got the Sting Gray...love it

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
The Willys looks great in Sting Gray, in case you haven’t seen one yet.

As a matter of fact, I’m glad to see that the solid (non metal flake) grays have stayed for so long. Anvil and Rhino were also great colors.
LOVE my Sting Gray Willy's...totally agree
Sponsored