2020 Colors

JDulks

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Yukon Denali, 2013 BMW 335i e93
They're always going to have Red so if you'd rather have a 2020 then wait. Maybe they'll have a cool edition you'd like better than the Rubicon.
Good point, I do want to see what options they offer, just worried heritage tan leather goes away and moves to the Gladiator Brown, or i'm stuck with the new 3.6 bsg engine with etorque batterys. I can see the benefits, and wouldn't hate it but I'm thinking I don't want to wait longer for the 2020's, they said 12 weeks wait time for those, 4-6 weeks on 19 if you order. Not that terrible for such a large purchase but it's summer and I want my red RUBI! Wanted one since they came out in 2003..
Sponsored

iwishiwereadinosaur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
I might be the only one, but I would kill for Purple to return. Or the Chief. I honestly just don't know why the Chief badge isn't permanent. It's the best looking Jeep of the last 20 years.

OP
OP
Gymguy

Gymguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hydro Blue Unlimited Rubicon
Any updates on any new colors?

Steven79

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting-Gray V6 Auto
Any updates on any new colors?
I think the 2020 colors are the same as 2019 with the addition of SARGE, coming late 2019. Its like a military green color.

Sponsored

ryeezy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future JL Rubicon
I think the 2020 colors are the same as 2019 with the addition of SARGE, coming late 2019. Its like a military green color.
My dealer said he heard rumors about Gobi returning alongside Sarge. Has anyone else heard this?

OP
OP
Gymguy

Gymguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hydro Blue Unlimited Rubicon
Anyone have any updates on new colors?

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Anyone have any updates on new colors?
I don't think we'll know anything until late spring to mid-summer. There are rumors, of course, for example there's a rumor that the new "Snazzberry" for the Wrangler High Altitude Edition will be offered across the line. I'd say it's all but a foredrawn conclusion that Hellayella is going away as it's following the same path as Mojito!, not available with body colored top. I've also seen talk that Punk'n orange is also going away. With so many colors discontinuing I'd say it's a safe bet that we'll see some new ones, but no one knows for sure what they will be, and FCA has been known to hit us from left field with something completely unexpected. About a year ago a member here who lives near FCA HQ spotted what appeared to be a prototype JL in a dark metallic brown, but it's anyone guess as whether or not it will make the cut and make it into the lineup.
Sponsored