First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
I ordered Mojito in February

Was not able to order the colour coded hard top

Dealership showed me the February memo from FCA, saying it was no longer availalbe
Sponsored

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
I imagine Hella Yella is out for 2020 as well.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I appreciate the feedback about the color. I was planning to order a JLUR next year and give my Renegade to the wife when she gives her Journey to the last kid at home. It is most likely a moot point now. After 13 years and $106,000 of MOPAR products (not counting parts/service, that's vehicle purchase prices) when we get rid of the current cars, we're probably going a different brand.

My baby Jeep (17 Renegade TH with 4200 miles) is in the shop (today is day 11) again. I can't get anyone at the dealer to return a phone call. The service advisor and manager seem to be avoiding me (I stopped in last week on day 5 and they were both conveniently out). I paid for the Jeep Wave thing and am supposed to have a loaner car. Thankfully my kid is out of school for the summer so I'm using his car. As soon as I can get trade in for what I owe, this ones gone. The wife's car will probably get traded in first.

FCA and it's minions have let their service drop below a standard I find acceptable and it will take a lot of persuading on their part to keep my family as customers.
Ya I feel like jeep just DOSNT care. After Jeep cares called me last Thursday and said the Mojito was alive and he just checked so I can order the Sky one....I was excited. Guess what he just said that to close the Case. Both the dealer and I have called several times with NO call back. So now Tyson Motors wonā€™t even do a locate for me because they worry they will get stuck with another Mojito.... well if my special order didnā€™t have $ thousands of work needed including the New Sky One roof parts, a new steering wheel and almost every interior panel had scratches and gouges shipped this way from factory I would have my Mojito. But as many read my other posts...they said walk away from it....more of run away from that new build.

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Sting Grey, 2012 Sahara JKU (sold)
Pretty sure that is Granite Crystal Metallic.
Yup, you are right, the color in the pic had a brown hue but only GC was available. Thx.

Sponsored

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
Ya I feel like jeep just DOSNT care. After Jeep cares called me last Thursday and said the Mojito was alive and he just checked so I can order the Sky one....I was excited. Guess what he just said that to close the Case. Both the dealer and I have called several times with NO call back. So now Tyson Motors wonā€™t even do a locate for me because they worry they will get stuck with another Mojito.... well if my special order didnā€™t have $ thousands of work needed including the New Sky One roof parts, a new steering wheel and almost every interior panel had scratches and gouges shipped this way from factory I would have my Mojito. But as many read my other posts...they said walk away from it....more of run away from that new build.
Not sure if this helps, but my local dealer in the Cincinnati area had a One-Touch equipped Rubicon sitting in the showroom when I ordered my JLUR a couple of weeks ago. I just checked and it's still there. Might be worth the four hour drive if it's close to what you ordered.

https://www.zimmermotor.com/invento...d-rubicon-4x4-sport-utility-1c4hjxfg4kw541503

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Dealership showed me the February memo from FCA, saying it was no longer availalbe
Ordered mine 4/26 with Sky one. Sooo it went through. Although it looked like the track and all interior trim on Sky one were left over parts with damage
Not sure if this helps, but my local dealer in the Cincinnati area had a One-Touch equipped Rubicon sitting in the showroom when I ordered my JLUR a couple of weeks ago. I just checked and it's still there. Might be worth the four hour drive if it's close to what you ordered.

https://www.zimmermotor.com/invento...d-rubicon-4x4-sport-utility-1c4hjxfg4kw541503
Thanks for your help.
..I did call them last Friday. But found out it didnt have Painted flares and LED which is very important. I been hitting cars.com daily and auto trader too.
Basically..." and I kinda understand " Tyson doesn't want to do a dealer trade for me, but was hoping they could at least hook me up with a list of who has one. Unfortunately thebones I did find were $59 and 60k plus. Which is way higher than I wanted to go

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
2206341-13-revo.jpg

That was the Rugged Brown Pearlcoat from 2013. I always thought that it was a stunning color, but rather low production numbers. Hopefully this brown will be similar.

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon

The June order guide was just released and it shows Mojito available to order with No restrictions.

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
Mexico North totally awesome and hilarious. You heard we are now giving Medi-Cal, approx. 98 million a year, for people that have broken the law and are welcomed here. Watch for the legal citizen tax \ fee hike. for those that fall between having not enough money to afford a middle class life but make too much money for California Care subsidies you get to pay a penalty fee again. Free country right

Sponsored

BrandonB00

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S, 2006 Wrangler,
I imagine Hella Yella is out for 2020 as well.
Woah Woah Woah why do you think this? That's the only color I want. I may have to snatch one up quicker that I had planned.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
I want a Mojito Rubicon with Sky one. Was told Friday that the color top and a mojito sky one are neither available anymore. Now anyone thatā€™s able to get a dealer to get one to go through...I would be shocked. Since the Jeep cares Case manager swore up and down its available...yet the next day another case manager said it was not. Tyson Motors said they cannot get it to go through..... I want one so bad! Hoping for 2019 still, I can even wait for 2020. But hope is fading.
This all because my 2019 order came in damaged and Jeep regional manager said they donā€™t have enough Mojito paint for the tops. So take a 56k Jeep or order a different color. What a slap in the face.
Are you actively searching for one? I believe Iā€™ve seen a couple on lots while searching for my Jeep. Let me know, Iā€™ll see if I can find the dealerships that have one,

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you actively searching for one? I believe Iā€™ve seen a couple on lots while searching for my Jeep. Let me know, Iā€™ll see if I can find the dealerships that have one,
Thanks but the wife and I decided to take the deal at our local dealer. It has the $995 wheels, safety group, and proximity which we didnā€™t want to spend the money on. But the deal was actually better than the one we ordered elsewhere that came in damaged. Of course now it looks like you can order Mojito with Sky one or painted top. Not sure why jeep lies to us that they were out of the paint to make them anymore.

163458EC-BB8C-430E-AA46-6A99333E835B.jpeg

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Thanks but the wife and I decided to take the deal at our local dealer. It has the $995 wheels, safety group, and proximity which we didnā€™t want to spend the money on. But the deal was actually better than the one we ordered elsewhere that came in damaged. Of course now it looks like you can order Mojito with Sky one or painted top. Not sure why jeep lies to us that they were out of the paint to make them anymore.

163458EC-BB8C-430E-AA46-6A99333E835B.jpeg
Youā€™ll be happy you got the proximity

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
That's awesome, glad you found one. I felt bad for you how the first one turned out.

I wonder if they had planned to eliminate mojito, but because it's been so popular, they decided to keep it around. Just by the number of posts on individual color threads, mojito seems to be the most popular.
Sponsored