Colors being phased out?

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I noticed some threads on here with people mentioning certain colors are not available for order any longer like Nacho, Snazberry and Gecko ect ect..

Does Jeep normally phase out colors around this time of year?

Does that mean the 2022 colors will soon be released?

Hopefully we hear something soon!
Sponsored

TheGrendel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Recon
I noticed some threads on here with people mentioning certain colors are not available for order any longer like Nacho, Snazberry and Gecko ect ect..

Does Jeep normally phase out colors around this time of year?

Does that mean the 2022 colors will soon be released?

Hopefully we hear something soon!
Gecko was super limited this time. But, yes there are certain colors usually the Skittles colors that come and go fast. Plus, they only happen once a model. So, if there is an unusual color you fall in love, buy it asap.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Gecko was super limited this time. But, yes there are certain colors usually the Skittles colors that come and go fast. Plus, they only happen once a model. So, if there is an unusual color you fall in love, buy it asap.
Hopefully they have some cool colors for the start of 2022 order. Do they usually start off with bland standard colors and then add the cool colors? Or do they still have a good color selection from the start of the new year order?

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I am planning a 2022 order too…wondering what color to go for since Billet is gone.
Yeah should be interesting. I can't even get excited about a color until I actually see what's available. Hopefully we get an amazing color selection with new and exciting colors. I have a bad feeling though with all this Covid crap going on.

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
I have owned 3 jeeps…a white CJ-5 with fiberglass body, 1995 Wrangler in bright red and a 2018 Rubicon in Billet. I am really bummed about billet being gone. Will have to see what they offer to replace it. I would be tempted to go for an orange if they have one…but it would have to be a true orange color.

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Director
I am going Willys this time and with the black front grill and black wheels would like something light to contrast…but I would rather not go white. I like the bright red too.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I have owned 3 jeeps…a white CJ-5 with fiberglass body, 1995 Wrangler in bright red and a 2018 Rubicon in Billet. I am really bummed about billet being gone. Will have to see what they offer to replace it. I would be tempted to go for an orange if they have one…but it would have to be a true orange color.
Billet is such a weird color to get rid of. I mean its silver. Why would they cut it? Odd.

I'm really hoping for some wild colors for 2022. Hopefully it happens.

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
I am waiting for my Sarge Green Altitude to get here hopefully this week. I really like that color. But I like that green color that the bronco will have next year too. Love pine green.

Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I am going Willys this time and with the black front grill and black wheels would like something light to contrast…but I would rather not go white. I like the bright red too.
The Willys looks great in Sting Gray, in case you haven’t seen one yet.

As a matter of fact, I’m glad to see that the solid (non metal flake) grays have stayed for so long. Anvil and Rhino were also great colors.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I am waiting for my Sarge Green Altitude to get here hopefully this week. I really like that color. But I like that green color that the bronco will have next year too. Love pine green.
I like Sarge Green. Definitely one of my favorites for the 2021 line up. That and Sting Grey. Part of me wants to go with a fun bright color as well. Didn't really dig any of those in the 2021s except for maybe Gecko.. Hopefully the 2022s will have more and different bright exciting colors.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
The Willys looks great in Sting Gray, in case you haven’t seen one yet.

As a matter of fact, I’m glad to see that the solid (non metal flake) grays have stayed for so long. Anvil and Rhino were also great colors.
I agree. The Willys looks good in Grey's and army greens. Granite Crystal, Sting Grey and Sarge Green.

I hope they bring Anvil or Rhino back for 2022. I really like those colors.

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Director
I haven’t seen a sting grey in person or a sarge green. I did own a Cherokee years ago that was a dark green that looks to be similar. It was a nice color.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Gator was a great color that was available only on Gladiators for some reason. It was very close to Commando Green, with a bit more brown in it. Commando could almost be bright, depending on the light. It’s one of the few colors I miss having.
Sponsored