Sponsored

Colorado Bound

Loops

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT, RAM TRX (order) Rubicon 4xE (order)
Greetings and thank you to the admin for the add to the forum.

We finally have the opportunity to plant roots and homestead after 25 years of constant moving. I’m originally from Phoenix, retired from the USAF, and now work remote. My wife is from Minnesota and we have two small kids and big ass dog. After living in Rapid City, SD for a few years we fell in love with the Black Hills, Tetons, and Rockies. We are planting ourselves in Windsor, CO and our home will be finished by May.

We are in love with outdoors adventures and are very excited to explore the Southwest as a family. I’ve been patiently waiting for the RAM TRX since 2016 and I will FINALLY take position of the one vehicle I’ve been daydreaming about for years in March. We also, just today, ordered a Rubicon 4xE and will be trading in our Durango SRT as our new daily driver. We’ve been watching YouTube videos of Colorado trails and my concern has been around TRX width vs nature, so we decided to get the Rubicon to bomb around town, trail ride, and scout camping trails/spots for the TRX with an OPUS 4 in tow (eventually).

Colorado peeps, any good 4x4 clubs we should investigate? We are basically Wrangler and off-roading newbies. We are also HD riders and have had great experiences with the MMCs we have been a part of. Not just for enjoying rides together but also the fantastic learning that you glean from being part of a club with experienced riders/drivers.

Can’t wait to join the club and live the Jeep life.

Cheers,

Loops
Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
I live about 20 minutes from Windsor, it's a nice area. Colorado has a lot of beautiful trails too. The best part, we're only 7 hours from Moab if you ever thought about going there.

OP
OP
Loops

Loops

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT, RAM TRX (order) Rubicon 4xE (order)
I live about 20 minutes from Windsor, it's a nice area. Colorado has a lot of beautiful trails too. The best part, we're only 7 hours from Moab if you ever thought about going there.
Moab is on the list. Would like to spend some time each year doing some over-landing around the Southwest, and WY, MT, Black Hills, etc
Sponsored