Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Hey there,

So I will be moving back to CO on the 17th and definitely looking to do some wheeling. I lived in CO before with my old TJ, but didn't really do much wheeling at the time. I've done a few trails here in FL but nothing serious. I know that many of the trails close around this time of year, but I'm trying to find a good starting point so to speak. I don't want to immediately tackle some of the more difficult trails without getting some more experience first. Anyone have a good list of trails to kind of work your way up through? I'd also love any info on Jeep clubs that get together out there since I won't know anyone and don't want to wheel alone.

I'll be moving to Thornton and I drive a JLU no lift w/ 33s. I plan on doing a 2in lift and 35s in the future but it will be a bit before I get around to that.
Sponsored

gregeast

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon

TOTL Innovations

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.totlinnovations.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK
OP
OP
Tynewlon

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Also check out Trails Off Road. They have an app now as well she able to download entire states to access when you have no service. Which is great if you just want to head out and figure it out as you’re going.

OP
OP
Tynewlon

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Also check out Trails Off Road. They have an app now as well she able to download entire states to access when you have no service. Which is great if you just want to head out and figure it out as you’re going.
I appreciate it!
Sponsored