Climate Control Issues

Impy5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Picked up my JLU a month ago and love it so far. However my I noticed that when the dual zone climate is set to the top and floor vents together, the passenger side heat is only warm and in some cases cool. If I cycle through all of the vent options, it will still blow cool. All of the temp settings are over 75 degrees so I know it should be warm. This happens when the temperatures and synced as well as not and usually after about 15 minutes of being driven. Anyone else run across this?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Impy5

Impy5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reviving this. Back in January dealer said they did a software update to the HVAC system. Never fixed the problem but lived with it and kind of forgot about it. Fast forward to Friday and my AC is blowing hot air on any cabin temp set above 63 degrees. Also got to pop my Check Engine light cherry Friday at 5k miles. Got to see the dealer last month for my bubbling hinge paint. The lack of quality in this vehicle is becoming worrisome, I hate that I love the damn thing so much.

Rusty Teeth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Electronics Tech/ Fabricator/ 5G Fiber Optic Cellular Tech
Im in! what he said!,, Going into dealer next week. Did not even get first payment yet!

OP
OP
Impy5

Impy5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealer said they weren't able to replicate and did nothing, this was the second time I've brought it in for this. Coincidentally it happened again yesterday morning, had the AC set to 65 and it was blowing hot air.

Rusty Teeth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Electronics Tech/ Fabricator/ 5G Fiber Optic Cellular Tech
(TSB 08-042-18) its a well know problem. Look up that Technical Service Bul. Many report 16 degree swing
Sponsored