CASTER 6 or 5.5???

DOCXKT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER JL UNLIMITED SAHARA
What’s up guys, I’m getting my synergy lca in the mail on Tuesday and getting them installed along with the rear track bar relocation bracket. I have a 2018 JLU Sahara with mopar lift kit, teraflex steering stabilizer and synergy track bar. Is there a reference someone can recommend me to show the shop? I also have 35inch ko2 tires on 17 inch rims. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
What’s up guys, I’m getting my synergy lca in the mail on Tuesday and getting them installed along with the rear track bar relocation bracket. I have a 2018 JLU Sahara with mopar lift kit, teraflex steering stabilizer and synergy track bar. Is there a reference someone can recommend me to show the shop? I also have 35inch ko2 tires on 17 inch rims. Thanks in advance!
I would set them at 24-3/8” center to center of bolt holes. Measure point A to point B don’t follow the bend. Then check caster, adjust accordingly. 6 to 6.5 is gonna be your sweet spot. Also it will show out of spec on the alignment read out, that’s ok, your lifted, we march to a different drummer now. Do NOT let them talk you out of it. Stand your ground.......:)

Last edited: