Cargo storage

Jsbrown1114

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 unlimited jl Sahara
I am looking to add a secure box big enough to fit an inflatable paddle board to my cargo area. Has anyone seen anything for the jl unlimited yet?
Sponsored

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I am looking to add a secure box big enough to fit an inflatable paddle board to my cargo area. Has anyone seen anything for the jl unlimited yet?
Look at some older wrangler forums for DIY ideas. All it takes is an afternoon, some 3/4 OSB, outdoor carpet, and a jigsaw. I attached mine to the rails with eye bolts to give me tie down points, and made sure it wouldn’t open without the tailgate opening first.

Added bonus, it really cleaned up the lines of the back end with the top off - got lots of compliments on it.

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Look at some older wrangler forums for DIY ideas. All it takes is an afternoon, some 3/4 OSB, outdoor carpet, and a jigsaw. I attached mine to the rails with eye bolts to give me tie down points, and made sure it wouldn’t open without the tailgate opening first.

Added bonus, it really cleaned up the lines of the back end with the top off - got lots of compliments on it.
Have any pictures?

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I wonder if the JL version will prevent entry from below:

Sponsored