Cargo Mat

Alf1096

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have a JLUR with the alpine sub and cloth seats. It came with the mopar rubber mats which are nice but it does not have a cargo liner. I am having trouble finding a cargo liner at will fit. Can someone point me in the right direction.
Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I have a JLUR with the alpine sub and cloth seats. It came with the mopar rubber mats which are nice but it does not have a cargo liner. I am having trouble finding a cargo liner at will fit. Can someone point me in the right direction.
Cargo Liner: https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/cargo-tray-jeep-wrangler-jl

Cargo tub Liner: https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/rear-cargo-tub-liner-jeep-wrangler-jl-gasoline-engines

Oh, and since you got the rubber mats, and like the rest of us, simply have to much money and not enough things to spend it on as it regards your new rig (NOT!) maybe some of these :

https://www.quadratec.com/vehicle/jeep-wrangler-jl-parts/body-frame/body-tubs-&-hardware

I'm of the opinion (see Jeep Informant on Youtube) that maybe these grommets belong above AND below the rubber floor mats.

Also, there's this piece, described on other threads that fills the channel between the back of the seats and the cargo area. Some have it, some buy it. (I did neither)

Definitely watch instructions on how to install the MOPAR cargo mats:

And this on the cargo mats:

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
I'd wait on the Mopar Cargo mats until they tweak it some more...….it doesn't cover side to side like the JK one did, and the grommets don't hold well AT ALL......just my two cents

OP
OP

Alf1096

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I'd wait on the Mopar Cargo mats until they tweak it some more...….it doesn't cover side to side like the JK one did, and the grommets don't hold well AT ALL......just my two cents

I agree. I was looking for more of a mat. Don’t really want to cut up the back of my seat.

Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I agree. I was looking for more of a mat. Don’t really want to cut up the back of my seat.

I don't blame you. I put Velcro with superglue on the backside of the riser mats and didn't cut out the grommet holes. From day 1 I thought I might want to see what the aftermarket might provide that would be better than MOPAR's implementation.

OP
OP

Alf1096

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I don't blame you. I put Velcro with superglue on the backside of the riser mats and didn't cut out the grommet holes. From day 1 I thought I might want to see what the aftermarket might provide that would be better than MOPAR's implementation.
I haven’t cut the drain holes yet for the mopar mats. After watching that video I am rethinking that also.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I bought a Canvasback cargo liner. A little pricey, but quality and fit is excellent. Covers back of seat, full floor coverage, and some on the sides as well.

KrispyKotex

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Rubicon Snazzberry
Occupation
USN Submariner (ret), IT Analyst/Network Engineer
---or you could go wait until the trail rail management system is available to order...I heard it includes the rear mat, but I might be wrong. :). Until that happens, or whenever you can figure out the aftermarket stuff, and depending if you have cloth seats vs leather, gap hider vs no gap hider, go to Lowes or Home Depot and get you a 36X39 inch carpet runner to cover up a bit for less than $15.

1CDDFF07-0ABF-46B5-8D2F-DF5A3C75B97C.jpeg

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I haven’t cut the drain holes yet for the mopar mats. After watching that video I am rethinking that also.
I don't blame you, nor have I. (I also own the rubber mats for the front and rear passenger floor.) As per Mr. Halon's video above, MOPAR has already released their second implementation of this product that's still far from water tight.

Still more I bought the grommets I recommend above for the interior side of the mats so things like water from melted snow doesn't

Again I don't blame you, nor have I. (I also own the rubber mats for the front and rear passenger floor.) As per Mr. Halon's video above, MOPAR has already released their second implementation of this product that's still far from water tight.

Still more I bought the grommets I recommend above for the interior side of the mats so things like water from melted snow doesn't penetrate below, more than water fording with my rig might penetrate from below to above the mats.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Cargo Liner: https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/cargo-tray-jeep-wrangler-jl

Cargo tub Liner: https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/rear-cargo-tub-liner-jeep-wrangler-jl-gasoline-engines

Oh, and since you got the rubber mats, and like the rest of us, simply have to much money and not enough things to spend it on as it regards your new rig (NOT!) maybe some of these :

https://www.quadratec.com/vehicle/jeep-wrangler-jl-parts/body-frame/body-tubs-&-hardware

I'm of the opinion (see Jeep Informant on Youtube) that maybe these grommets belong above AND below the rubber floor mats.

Also, there's this piece, described on other threads that fills the channel between the back of the seats and the cargo area. Some have it, some buy it. (I did neither)

Definitely watch instructions on how to install the MOPAR cargo mats:

And this on the cargo mats:
Damn. It's as if Jeep doesn't even test this stuff.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

---or you could go wait until the trail rail management system is available to order...I heard it includes the rear mat, but I might be wrong. :). Until that happens, or whenever you can figure out the aftermarket stuff, and depending if you have cloth seats vs leather, gap hider vs no gap hider, go to Lowes or Home Depot and get you a 36X39 inch carpet runner to cover up a bit for less than $15.

1CDDFF07-0ABF-46B5-8D2F-DF5A3C75B97C.jpeg
That looks perfect for my dogs. They're not that picky.