Cannot decide on color

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
Absolutely love my Sting Gray JLU Sahara. The color looks different in different types of lighting and I get compliments on the color almost daily.

AMEN BROTHER! Couldn’t have said it any better. 3000 miles so far and loved every one of them.

Even found me some Sting-Gray running shoes with Mojito accents!

D5020595-57E7-43F7-8079-7C6FD729181D.jpeg
A4ECEB15-FA7A-41BE-8541-CDF406760232.jpeg
EE1129DF-E716-44DC-B537-56FEE985676A.jpeg
41FC3845-44B5-4F3D-9E28-77AB168F2BDF.jpeg
FC4FF804-AB79-43DC-814A-B126117FDA4D.jpeg
E1A94776-0A3A-408A-B70A-DEA9A94BE709.jpeg
Sponsored

DanPop

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Unlimited Sport S
Wanted Mojito badly, ended up with Firecracker Red.
If you like yellow, there is a Nacho coming.

DanPop

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Unlimited Sport S
Has anyone seen Rhino? It a non-metalic dark gray with a blueish shade. It didn't do anything for me.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Nacho was an orangish color they made a few of, then canceled. Rhino was a JK color, but not available for JL. Hella Yella is the yellow SUPPOSEDLY available soon.

Ruby Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I saw them all up close (including the new Pumpkin and Mojito) and my top 3 are still Firecracker Red, Ocean Blue, and Sting Gray. But color preference is very subjective.

I think Black also looks amazing if you put on the right mods (like black wheels).

Sponsored

drewloving

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
3A99AFD6-AA2D-48AC-B605-9CDACC26FDE3.jpeg
There was a white and ocean blue identical when I was on the lot - I’m a bit boring and was leaning to the white - talked into the Ocean Blue by my wife and son.

So grateful - it is so nice - the black genders and top look great against it!

Skunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu jku
LOL!! Dude I just bought a cruise a couple of weeks ago drunk. I woke up and thought "wtf do I have a significant lesser amount in my bank account"....Then I looked and I guess in November, I am going to the Caribbean!
That's funny at least I'm not the only one that does things like that

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
:headbang:Anyone here have color remorse? I like too many different colors I cannot decide which one I like the most. I go from Billet Silver to Ocean Blue to Mojito to Sting Gray... I know I do not want black or white (my GC is Granite, jk is white) I don’t want anything too flashy though.
Mojito! alllll the wayyy... I'm so happy with my decision...nails even matching!!! :involve:
tint-jpg.jpg

tint2-jpg.jpg

nails-jpeg.jpg

SlickJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Honda Element (2018 JL 3.6L on order)
I ended up going black. Was originally Ocean Blue, then Sting Gray, then Mojito Green, then Bright White and ultimately settled on Black.

Having to wax it more to keep the color looking pristine will build a closer “relationship” with my Jeep, and the other colors are for chicks.

Black is badass.

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
So many great colors! I bought Ocean Blue, purposely as I'm another one who's had white, silver or black cars forever. I did have a cherry red Dodge Ram and we have currently a Firecracker red Wrangler, otherwise every car I've had has been 50 shades of grey....

I had to drive to-four? yes, four dealerships before I could find one in Ocean blue to see the color in person. I'm glad I did and waited, because the blue is just amazing. I also love the sting gray and mojito, but my husband would likely try and talk me out of mojito because he would worry about resale...but he doesn't understand..I'm never planning on selling it, he's going to have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

Sponsored

JeepBae

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade Trailhawk (Solar Yellow) and 2018 Rubicon JLU (Mojito)
Blue has a lot of purple in it. My vote is Mojito! But I am biased. It isn’t flashy. It is fun. Makes people smile and a great conversation starter

C5E81C30-E77A-4064-92FC-D5E718A81DFA.jpeg
Everyone RAVES about my Mojito Rubi! Even those who were skeptical when I ordered it.....including everyone at the dealership! It is a definite head-turner!

thatdesertgirl

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray Rubicon JLU, 2011 Desert Sand JK Sport (sold), 2009 Jeep Commander
I went with Sting Gray. Only remorse I have is that it’s popularity seems to be growing. I don’t like to see “my” Jeep everywhere!
But 90% around home are red, white, or granite, so I’m good for a while anyway! After that I’ll have to do more mods to keep mine unique!
Literally my sentiments exactly.. I could have wrote this myself! =) Good luck deciding!

JeepinMI

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKU
My decision was easy, Mojito all the way. Every other Jeep on the road is either black, white, or silver. I love being able to find my Wrangler in the parking lot at any time because it stands out, and it's not obnoxious. But, go with what you are attracted to, not with what someone tells you. You're the one driving it! I also like the Punk'n and Hella Yella.
IMG_20180717_203909_590.jpg

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My decision was easy, Mojito all the way. Every other Jeep on the road is either black, white, or silver. I love being able to find my Wrangler in the parking lot at any time because it stands out, and it's not obnoxious. But, go with what you are attracted to, not with what someone tells you. You're the one driving it! I also like the Punk'n and Hella Yella.
IMG_20180717_203909_590.jpg
Feeling this comment! Yasss! I can see mine from very long distances lol. I've had people tell me "well we sure won't have problems seeing you come down the road". I'm like "EXACTLY! As intended!" :cwl:

heidiferring

First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette Zo6
:headbang:Anyone here have color remorse? I like too many different colors I cannot decide which one I like the most. I go from Billet Silver to Ocean Blue to Mojito to Sting Gray... I know I do not want black or white (my GC is Granite, jk is white) I don’t want anything too flashy though.
I went with the granite crystal and I love it! I went to the dealer thinking I would order black or blue then when I saw the granite crystal, I fell in love!!
Sponsored