JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered in Ottawa too. Wondering when you ordered and what your experience has been so far. I'm going on 8 months since order date and had an estimated ship date of May 21. Reached out twice to my dealer in the last week to see if I was still on track for the estimated ship date and once again they don't answer my emails... I have a window sticker but no build sheet yet. This has been a very frustrating experience for me, to say the least...
SheJeeps,

Wow - sorry to hear that! When I ordered mine at the end of March, I was told 4 to 6 months, so that's where my expectations are now; end of July to end of September. If I get it early, great I'll have fun in the summer. If I get it late, great, I'll have fun in the winter. (It's not my only vehicle so at least I'm not stuck.) I don't check with the salesperson daily or weekly because I was aware when I signed up for this. :) I do feel bad for your 8 month+ wait. That's crazy!
Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
SheJeeps,

Wow - sorry to hear that! When I ordered mine at the end of March, I was told 4 to 6 months, so that's where my expectations are now; end of July to end of September. If I get it early, great I'll have fun in the summer. If I get it late, great, I'll have fun in the winter. (It's not my only vehicle so at least I'm not stuck.) I don't check with the salesperson daily or weekly because I was aware when I signed up for this. :) I do feel bad for your 8 month+ wait. That's crazy!
Wish they would've told me that when I ordered! I feel like my situation may be an anomaly though... I'll be happy when I finally do get it lol and I feel the same way, winter or summer wheeling, both are fun :)

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, things are getting real!! My dealer finally got back to me yesterday evening and my Jeep is officially in production! The status is now E - framing and it should be fully built by the end of the week!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Well, things are getting real!! My dealer finally got back to me yesterday evening and my Jeep is officially in production! The status is now E - framing and it should be fully built by the end of the week!
Finally! you will get your build sheet soon then

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (incoming), 2013 Fiat 500T
If I were you, I'd ask the dealer for a screenshot :) My dealer has sent me copies of emails to Stellantis, screenshots from his computer and everything. Love that. Shows that it's the truth:)

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I were you, I'd ask the dealer for a screenshot :) My dealer has sent me copies of emails to Stellantis, screenshots from his computer and everything. Love that. Shows that it's the truth:)
He did send me a screenshot :) Although he hasn't been very good at answering my emails in a timely manner, when he does he usually includes a screenshot!

Nonskid

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
So happy for you! You've waited far too long.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
My dealer just called. My Jeep was just taken off the truck. Can’t wait to pick it up!

Ordered Feb 6, 2021

Arrived at dealer May 19, 2021

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian Ordering Experiences 8F63E901-9948-4C11-8605-4D187FF6F3D9
A little over 3 months to Halifax... not bad, not bad...

Sponsored

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
My dealer just called. My Jeep was just taken off the truck. Can’t wait to pick it up!

Ordered Feb 6, 2021

Arrived at dealer May 19, 2021

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian Ordering Experiences 8F63E901-9948-4C11-8605-4D187FF6F3D9
Did you get a VIN or any communication from your dealer, miné hardly communicates with me

brsasquatch

First Name
BR SSQTCH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSp - Sting Grey
Build Thread
Link
When I placed the order, salesman said 3 month minimum. So pretty close.
that’s what keeps my at ease.

was told 3 and a half to 4 and half months. So far I am 1 month and a half waiting. And already have a VIN

SirPedro

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Did you get a VIN or any communication from your dealer, miné hardly communicates with me
Yes….he gave me the VIN about a month later. Then I used crypto stickers.net
He called me when it was built and then again when it was being shipped. So good communication throughout.

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Yes….he gave me the VIN about a month later. Then I used crypto stickers.net
He called me when it was built and then again when it was being shipped. So good communication throughout.
That’s wonderful I wish my dealership was like that. I order my Willys on March 1, 2021
Sponsored