Canadian Ordering Experiences

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (incoming), 2013 Fiat 500T
I ordered a handful of days before you and went into D status a couple days before you. Been chatting with my salesman and he's also completely out of the loop on the reasoning for the delays and any updates on status. Such a bummer but you're in good company amongst these delays.
I guess we can all celebrated sometime in 2022...lol. One reason we went with the Jeep was the unknown delivery on our Bronco...sigh. Maybe that was a bad choice...hahaha.
Sponsored

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (incoming), 2013 Fiat 500T
Just this:

As I said, nothing substantiated.
the wife and I took a road trip from our cabin which is 1.25hrs from Edmonton and continued 40 mins south to Innisfail today to go visit our Dealer.We had never been before. Just ordered the Jeep via phone and email.
Had a great chat with Pul, the Sales Manager. She confirmed no new orders with cold weather for now. Glad we got our order in June. While she does not have confirmation from FCA it may be that which is causing the delay.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
As of today, our JLUR went into D1 status. Estimated Ship Date, April 28, 2021.
The timing for your order is pretty good, I ordered on November 25, 2020 and went to D status on March 6, 2021. I have no clue how long I will sit in this status. But seems like Canadian orders are gaining traction

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Unfortunately, there's lots of demand for Wranglers, and there's lots of supply line kinks still, thanks to the pandemic.

Sponsored

JamJam2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
But seems like Canadian orders are gaining traction
Agreed - it looks like momentum is definitely picking up for Canadian orders. I ordered my '21 JKUS on Feb 19, received D status (with VIN) on March 10, and update to D1 today (March 16) with a ship date of April 24.

My order includes options that I thought were delayed, like Cold Weather Group, but that doesn't seem to be an issue at the moment.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Agreed - it looks like momentum is definitely picking up for Canadian orders. I ordered my '21 JKUS on Feb 19, received D status (with VIN) on March 10, and update to D1 today (March 16) with a ship date of April 24.

My order includes options that I thought were delayed, like Cold Weather Group, but that doesn't seem to be an issue at the moment.
Wow that's amazing news! that gives me hope, I will follow up with my dealer today

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

That's amazing news! Congrats!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I talked to my dealer, still in D looks like I will have a lag of 1-2 weeks from you guys

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I factory ordered my 2021 Jeep Willys on March 1, 2021 , any idea on timeline of arrival to Canada

Sponsored