Sponsored

Can you disable voice instructions?

ImAJeepskate

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport (JLU)
Can you disable to instructions for the voice commands? I work a lot while driving and every time I try to make a call, I'm informed to press the hang up button on the steering wheel to end the call. It gets quite annoying.
Sponsored

Ntegtmeyer

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2014 Jeep Patriot Oscar Mike Edition, 2012 Jeep Compass Limited
Can you disable to instructions for the voice commands? I work a lot while driving and every time I try to make a call, I'm informed to press the hang up button on the steering wheel to end the call. It gets quite annoying.
Yes, you’ll have to go into setting and under voice I think it is, change the option to “brief” yours is probably set to “detailed”

OP
OP
ImAJeepskate

ImAJeepskate

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport (JLU)
Yes, you’ll have to go into setting and under voice I think it is, change the option to “brief” yours is probably set to “detailed”
Total life saver. I'll look into it in the morning

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
My question is somewhat opposite to thread subject. Something happened where we get no audible feedback at all from the Navigator. We have gone through every conceivable setting to turn on voice Nav to no avail. All radio and blue tooth features function flawlessly. it is only the voice portion of the Navigator that is silent. The navigator itself works perfectly. Hate going to dealer for anything so hoping for a suggestion from you folks

Pappy06

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Ordered, GMC Denal Diesel, Triumph Bonnie
My question is somewhat opposite to thread subject. Something happened where we get no audible feedback at all from the Navigator. We have gone through every conceivable setting to turn on voice Nav to no avail. All radio and blue tooth features function flawlessly. it is only the voice portion of the Navigator that is silent. The navigator itself works perfectly. Hate going to dealer for anything so hoping for a suggestion from you folks
I know this an old post but felt remiss if I didn’t answer here. On the nav screen there are the three little lines (hamburger) in the bottom right corner. There a selection there to Mute Guidance. That turns voice guidance off and on.
Sponsored