Lost Navigator voice feedback

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Something happened where we get no audible feedback at all from the Navigator. We have gone through every conceivable setting to turn on voice Nav. to no avail. All radio and blue tooth features function flawlessly. it is only the voice portion of the Navigator that is silent. The navigator itself works perfectly. Hate going to dealer for anything so hoping for a suggestion from you folks.

Its not that we use it all the time but there are times out on long distance runs that it helps avoid missing a turn without constantly checking the display screen.

Thanks in advance for any ideas
Sponsored

bilcol81

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Retired
Something happened where we get no audible feedback at all from the Navigator. We have gone through every conceivable setting to turn on voice Nav. to no avail. All radio and blue tooth features function flawlessly. it is only the voice portion of the Navigator that is silent. The navigator itself works perfectly. Hate going to dealer for anything so hoping for a suggestion from you folks.

Its not that we use it all the time but there are times out on long distance runs that it helps avoid missing a turn without constantly checking the display screen.

Thanks in advance for any ideas
Had the same issue. Dealer replaced the entire Uconnect/Nav unit. Make sure the dealer notifies SiriusXM to transfer the 1 yr. trial. I had to talk to 3 different people at Sirius to convince them that I didn't change vehicles, just the radio.

OP
OP
Geronimo

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Had the same issue. Dealer replaced the entire Uconnect/Nav unit. Make sure the dealer notifies SiriusXM to transfer the 1 yr. trial. I had to talk to 3 different people at Sirius to convince them that I didn't change vehicles, just the radio.
Thank you sir! I was afraid I would have to go the dealer route.
Sponsored