Sponsored

Build sheets and window stickers

ABFirecracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Wrangler, JL Wrangler
Hi All, I’m new to the ordering process. At what stage do the build sheets and window stickers tend to show up? My order just went into framing and I haven’t seen either yet.
Sponsored

CohuttaDen

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (on order)
Build sheet when in rolls off the line ready for inspection. Window Sticker when it leaves the plant ready for transport.
My sticker was available at KZ. status... for me , it went D1 -> Framing -> Paint -> I -> JB -> KZ (window sticker, and now on dealer site showing "in transit").

How long are trucks waiting in KZ for a truck these days? I do not think mine will be taking rail.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
My sticker was available at KZ. status... for me , it went D1 -> Framing -> Paint -> I -> JB -> KZ (window sticker, and now on dealer site showing "in transit").

How long are trucks waiting in KZ for a truck these days? I do not think mine will be taking rail.
Mine was just short of three weeks to truck 500 miles. A friend of mines took a week. You just can’t tell.

[o!!!!!!!o]

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Venice, Florida (Currently out of country)
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Custom, Grand Cherokee, Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Contractor, Consultant
Hi All, I’m new to the ordering process. At what stage do the build sheets and window stickers tend to show up? My order just went into framing and I haven’t seen either yet.
Found that my VON went VIN once it hit D Status, - "Parts collected and sequenced for production".) Seems to vary according to folks here. This is per the Jeep Live Chat Link, they're great to get information on your status: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/index.html - The Build Sheet showed up the moment it left the production line at "Your Vehicle," "Equipment Listing" same page at left, small link. Also found the Window Sticker within 24 hours of the Build Sheet going live; may have been earlier or at the same time of the Build Sheet advancing. Didn't know this till Ky-Soldier posted his link. Worked great. I'd say I'm fortunate, my salesman provided updates for me from 12K miles other side of the planet, routinely. He was right on at each phase.

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Build sheet when in rolls off the line ready for inspection. Window Sticker when it leaves the plant ready for transport.
^^^This. My build sheet was found the day it went into "I" status

JSRider

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Rubicon

Where were you able to get those status codes

r-d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-door
I got my window sticker a day after my VIN was generated which was almost 3 weeks before being built. My build sheet was available the day after it was built.

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
Build sheet arrives when you're actually built. The window sticker seems to be totally up in the air as to when it shows up. Even to the point of first sight is when you pick up the vehicle.
Unknown as to why

Sponsored

Talox

First Name
dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU XR Granite crystal (ordered 8/23)
Are people getting the status codes from customer service. so far when i've spoken to them all I've gotten from chat is " your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. "

My rubicon ordered was just 8/23 so i'm not expecting much but a little more info wouldn't hurt.

CrimsonGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Are people getting the status codes from customer service. so far when i've spoken to them all I've gotten from chat is " your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. "

My rubicon ordered was just 8/23 so i'm not expecting much but a little more info wouldn't hurt.
Jc doesn't have the codes. You can get that from the dealer.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order

Be prepared. My experience has been little to no status from anyone. Including my dealership. It's nerve wrecking.
Sponsored