Bourbon talk...

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
Do any of you do “infinity bottles” ? Here is mine currently , I figured it was appropriate.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... 2054C4AE-89CE-4C0E-A3E9-C2C52BABB4F9
Sponsored

Flyn G

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon, 2021 Subaru WRX
Occupation
DFJ Pilot
Do any of you do “infinity bottles” ? Here is mine currently , I figured it was appropriate.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... 2054C4AE-89CE-4C0E-A3E9-C2C52BABB4F9
Please explain? Remnants bottle? Love your name though.

Flyn G

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DFJ Pilot
A family friend & CU professor put me on to Weller and ginger ale 30+ years ago. He has passed but I’m still drinking it. Finding Weller is tough here though. So I have been sampling most of the other inexpensive bourbons at the county line liquor store. Yeah, I live in a dry county with a bourbon hobby.

I had a Four Roses small batch this evening. Not bad. Still prefer the wheated bourbons.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
A family friend & CU professor put me on to Weller and ginger ale 30+ years ago. He has passed but I’m still drinking it. Finding Weller is tough here though. So I have been sampling most of the other inexpensive bourbons at the county line liquor store. Yeah, I live in a dry county with a bourbon hobby.

I had a Four Roses small batch this evening. Not bad. Still prefer the wheated bourbons.
Are you talking about regular Weller Special Reserve (green label)? If so I’d be happy to get it for you and ship It to you. It’s still plentiful and isn’t marked up to a premium price here ($25 or so). Let me know.

Flyn G

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DFJ Pilot
Are you talking about regular Weller Special Reserve (green label)? If so I’d be happy to get it for you and ship It to you. It’s still plentiful and isn’t marked up to a premium price here ($25 or so). Let me know.
I’ll have to to get back to you. 1. Buffalo distillery delivers next week to my local stores. 2. The following week, I have a trip to the north DFW area. I suspect I can find something there. But thanks for the offer!

Sponsored

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Weller Special Reserve is pretty easy to find at smaller shops around DFW. Didn't have any luck at the big ones like Spec's and Total Wine.

I have an infinity bottle as well. I pour an ounce or two of any bourbon that I like in it and this one has turned out very good. I screwed up a previous one by adding some things that didnt go together very well (finished ryes) and a bit of Elijah Craig. Elijah is an odd one for me. I like it when the bottle is freshly opened but hate it once it has sat a little bit. I poured that bottle down the drain and started over.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Currently enjoying 2 fingers of Knob Creek 100 while coming down from plowing my woman.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... B88C2E03-BB33-46DF-B287-326BC6021F0C

[pictured from left to right: Nighthawk Custom T4 Government in the Caliber of Our Lord, Knob Creek. Colorized.]

Last edited:

stevepoz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red JLUR
Currently enjoying 2 fingers of Knob Creek 100 while coming down from plowing my woman.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... B88C2E03-BB33-46DF-B287-326BC6021F0C

[pictured from left to right: Nighthawk Custom T4 Government in the Caliber of Our Lord, Knob Creek. Colorized.]
I like the KC but prefer the single barrel but really curious if you have to be armed when when you are “with” you wife? 😁

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
I like the KC but prefer the single barrel but really curious if you have to be armed when when you are “with” you wife? 😁
always armed. Happiness is lovin’ a good woman and killin’ a bad man.

plus, its a custom. So it pretty much counts as art any time you put it on wood. :like:

Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Nighthawk Customs?
yes. Nighthawk T4 slide on an undercut Government frame.

NHC is a great company. Went down with my son while i was home on a break from deployment, met the gunsmith working on it and finished part of it with him.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... 78B33A3F-A4E9-4CB9-AA4C-A95AD341123B
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... AA29E28C-2EF8-4D6E-AC51-38D850B6FF3E

C895FCE9-92C5-4817-A9E0-4230951D65E9.jpeg

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
If you guys want to start a gun thread you’re welcome to. I think it’d be a great idea.
have another sip and exhale slowly. No one’s trying to derail anything here. It was just a quick side bar, like when your barber asks you about your new Louboutin boots or Breitling while discussing what your cut is going to be. Everyone is on the bourbon program.:champagne:

cheers

Last edited:

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
have another sip and exhale slowly. No one’s trying to derail anything here. It was just a quick side bar, like when your barber asks you about you new Lounoutin boots or Breitling while discussing what your cut is going to be. Everyone is on program here.
What are these Lounoutin boots you speak of ;). O h I can talk watches and Bourbon till the cows come home
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... IMG_7645

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
What are these Lounoutin boots you speak of ;). O h I can talk watches and Bourbon till the cows come home
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... IMG_7645
I like the cut of your jib. Is that Willet in the back the 4 year rye? How do you like it compared to those other 2 lovely choices?
Sponsored