Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I vynal wrapped mine since it's only a temporary look, once I get my steel front bumper I'll be taking it off

20181221_154025.jpg
Looks good. How hard was it to vinyl wrap the grill? I have 7D Carbon fiber wrap but hesitatnt to do it myself.

Iaacosta86

First Name
Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Looks good. How hard was it to vinyl wrap the grill? I have 7D Carbon fiber wrap but hesitatnt to do it myself.
I had one of my friends do it for me, he offered so I said right ahead. By watching him it seemed pretty straight forward. I took the grill off to make it easier for him

Sponsored

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I have the Sport S and was told I needed the trim pieces for around the outside of the satin black grill...I did order them but I do not understand that the grill for a Sport and sport S would be that different than the other models......

PowerGuy

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS StingGray
I have the Sport S and was told I needed the trim pieces for around the outside of the satin black grill...I did order them but I do not understand that the grill for a Sport and sport S would be that different than the other models......
The Sport grill is one molded piece, the others are multi pieces. It bummed me out also when I found out my Sport was a one piece and I’d have to have the trim pieces painted if I wanted to achieve the look I was going after.

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Thanks for verifying it for me. First ever jeep and with the JL being a bit different it has raised some anxiety around ordering parts. I am lucky since this will give me the look I want along with the AVS textured deflector.

emoody007

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I vynal wrapped mine since it's only a temporary look, once I get my steel front bumper I'll be taking it off

20181221_154025.jpg
This looks really good. I have a white Rubi 2 door and have been thinking of doing this myself. I wonder what it would look like if the outer trim piece was done in Red to match the Rubi black and red trim?
Sponsored