Bestop Rebate FAIL!

rhocking

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler 2.0T JLU Sport S
I'll say no more, then that Bestop shines above many companies, in regard to product and Customer Service.
Must say I disagree. I bought a Bestop Trektop 7:43pm on Jun-7th. Cost $1350. Rebate for $100 started on Jun-8th.
Yes, I missed buying it during the rebate window by 4 hours. But customer service that shines would have cut me some slack. Instead my rebate was denied.
*Item purchased before promotion started Tracking Number 29423428

I would expect a company with the absolute best customer service to go out of the way for the customer. I was hoping that all of the good things I had heard about Bestop were true and that they would have cut me 4 hrs slack.
Sponsored

Leisure Freak

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door Sport, 1981 Toyota SR5 Convertible PU, 2002 Chevy Tracker, 2015 Impala, 90 Civic,
Maybe things have changed with them since the pandemic. I ordered my twill Bestop sunrider for hardtop 3 days after getting my JL sport the end of Jan 2020. I first did a search for promo codes and found a Jeep parts company that had one for $85 off. I used that code on the Bestop site and got the discount. Bestop also had a $100 rebate going so I downloaded and printed out the paperwork. I got the top within 5 days and submitted the rebate info through the mail. I had to send the actual labels from the box so there was some cardboard included. It took about 6 weeks but I also got the $100 rebate. Everything flawless and I absolutely love the top. Sorry to read about others having trouble with Bestop. I've been talking them up based on my experience.