Sponsored

Bestop customer service

noreserve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1999 TJ Sport
Short story: they are OUTSTANDING! Read on...

I've had a Bestop Sunrider for a couple of years. I love it, but It recently started to leak on the driver's side when it rains - down the side of the seat and to the carpet. I did the usual troubleshooting and could not find anything amiss. There wasn't any missing foam or difference between driver and passenger sides. The fabric is like new, as is the entire Sunrider - just has a leak for some reason.

I called and talked with customer support a few weeks back and they said they will ship out a foam kit, but that it would take several weeks. In the meantime, I put some foam strips of my own on top of the existing ones. I received the foam kit, but it was for a JK. A bummer to wait several weeks and have them ship out the wrong thing. I called and talked with customer support (different person on this time - a guy named William) and explained the situation. I was polite, but he could probably tell I wasn't pleased to have to wait several more weeks for the JL foam kit. He asked where I bought the Sunrider and I said Northridge 4x4. Didn't ask when I purchased it or for receipt. So he said "You know what, I'm going to send you out a replacement Sunrider. You don't have to send yours back. It will take a week or so." I was floored. This is a $900 twill top!

I feel almost guilty for having the replacement. Now I have to decide whether to keep my first one as a backup or sell and give to charity or something. It seemed to like the extra foam and I'm not sure it leaks any longer, but I did put the new one on. It's good problem to have. I just don't run across that level of customer service very often and had to give them a shout-out. They have a customer for life.
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
A bud of mine was at Moab with me. He seen the Bestop Booth. He told them the top fit loose and was noisy. They took his old top off and installed a new one for free while he waited.

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
They’re making me wait 3 weeks for a set of Granite Series bumpers… can they just ship me some for free next week? I need them for my SMORR trip beginning of June! 😁
Sponsored