Not open for further replies.

Baconator

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler
I contacted them once, tried again, and never heard anything. Ended up selling the top to someone who knew how to repair it... Got the OEM top. The top was solid though, but no way to get any service :(
Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I contacted them once, tried again, and never heard anything. Ended up selling the top to someone who knew how to repair it... Got the OEM top. The top was solid though, but no way to get any service :(
@Baconator I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience
20_f.png

~Crystal@Bestop

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Bestop has customer service? First I’ve heard of it. They usually come here and ask questions. They came here looking for donations/investors in the past also. They’re still undecided on the Core doors for the wrangler JL and the Gladiator. They’re not sure if this jeep thing is going to really takeoff or not. Lol it’s clear the shareholders or non-automotive people are running it.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Bestop has customer service? First I’ve heard of it. They usually come here and ask questions. They came here looking for donations/investors in the past also. They’re still undecided on the Core doors for the wrangler JL and the Gladiator. They’re not sure if this jeep thing is going to really takeoff or not. Lol it’s clear the shareholders or non-automotive people are running it.
@No IFS Yes, we have a Customer Service Department, and I can tell you, Customer Service isn't on the forum so I'm not sure who would have asked for donations, that seems odd? The lower Core Doors are discontinued, there is nothing undecided about that. We have a great team here and they keep getting better!
~Crystal@Bestop

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
@No IFS Yes, we have a Customer Service Department, and I can tell you, Customer Service isn't on the forum so I'm not sure who would have asked for donations, that seems odd? The lower Core Doors are discontinued, there is nothing undecided about that. We have a great team here and they keep getting better!
~Crystal@Bestop
Bestop was here asking us for crowdsourcing donations for the Core doors. They also came to us over the bikini top issues on the 2018 wrangler JL. Bestop could not get the part number and picture to match In the catalog. There’s many threads about that. we were helping bestop customers figure out what they needed and how to install it. You’re welcome.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Bestop was here asking us for crowdsourcing donations for the Core doors. They also came to us over the bikini top issues on the 2018 wrangler JL. Bestop could not get the part number and picture to match In the catalog. There’s many threads about that. we were helping bestop customers figure out what they needed and how to install it. You’re welcome.
@No IFS I appreciate that, team work is an awesome thing! Thank you.
~Crystal@Bestop
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.