First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hi All,
I have never posted here before.
Looking to purchase a new one and found Dennis Dillon in Idaho offering the "lowest" price.
Does anyone really know if this is true or if there are any other dealers that may have a similar claim?

Looks like for the Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (with a buncha stuff) they are offering $53k for a sticker price of about $59.6k....so about 89% of the sticker...

I hope I am not violating any rules of the forum by putting in any pricing or dealer names....

Thanks!
Villagechief
Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Hi All,
I have never posted here before.
Looking to purchase a new one and found Dennis Dillon in Idaho offering the "lowest" price.
Does anyone really know if this is true or if there are any other dealers that may have a similar claim?

Looks like for the Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (with a buncha stuff) they are offering $53k for a sticker price of about $59.6k....so about 89% of the sticker...

I hope I am not violating any rules of the forum by putting in any pricing or dealer names....

Thanks!
Villagechief
Good price for it, but make sure they're isn't a side sticker with a bunch of dealer add ons that they don't tell you about in their online prices....the dealers in SoCal are notorious for this move. Some of them have up to $4500 add ons for stuff you don't need or want.

You can get a great deal from Kent at Peterson Jeep, which is same city as Dennis Dillon, that you can custom build to your spec for about 11-12% off MSRP and not have to deal with the lot vehicles and their add ons

PM me for details if you like

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
Pretty good price. A long as the dealer is not charging an arm and leg for additional fees you should close on the deal.

OP
OP

Villagechief

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Good price for it, but make sure they're isn't a side sticker with a bunch of dealer add ons that they don't tell you about in their online prices....the dealers in SoCal are notorious for this move. Some of them have up to $4500 add ons for stuff you don't need or want.

You can get a great deal from Kent at Peterson Jeep, which is same city as Dennis Dillon, that you can custom build to your spec for about 11-12% off MSRP and not have to deal with the lot vehicles and their add ons

Thanks SoCal!
Don't know how to PM (yet) but I am interested in seeing if the Peterson Jeep can maybe price it out. I am already willing to fly up there to pick up, so I suppose if I can save even one night hotel cost by going to Peterson, makes good sense to me

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Thanks SoCal!
Don't know how to PM (yet) but I am interested in seeing if the Peterson Jeep can maybe price it out. I am already willing to fly up there to pick up, so I suppose if I can save even one night hotel cost by going to Peterson, makes good sense to me

send Kent an email [email protected] and he will guide you from there

flights from San Diego to Boise are as low as $79 right now on Alaska

Sponsored

starsfan69

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy trailblazer , Silverado
1st day on this forum. I am looking to buy a new custom built Sahara unlimited. saw a youtuber (ideal media) and he recommended Kent Patterson. then i found this site and wow. i definitely will be going to Kent. i live in Texas and will sell my old rig and be bring my specialty plates from my old car with me. so plates/trade in not an issue. (i have some southwest flight credits to use by years end so getting from Dallas to Boise will be no issue.) so here is my questions:

i want to make sure i do this right. my last brand new car was a 1996 caprice i had until 2017. when i buy a car i am the only owner and i take care of them.

so to get the 12% discount i just email the specs to Kent and he will take it from there?

does the old adage "wait till end of month to buy a car to get the best deal" still apply when getting a custom built jeep? i am aiming to order the car asap so i can pick it up by the end of may. the dealer i talked to in Dallas said it was about 8-12 weeks backlog on jeeps.

michellini

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
1st day on this forum. I am looking to buy a new custom built Sahara unlimited. saw a youtuber (ideal media) and he recommended Kent Patterson. then i found this site and wow. i definitely will be going to Kent. i live in Texas and will sell my old rig and be bring my specialty plates from my old car with me. so plates/trade in not an issue. (i have some southwest flight credits to use by years end so getting from Dallas to Boise will be no issue.) so here is my questions:

i want to make sure i do this right. my last brand new car was a 1996 caprice i had until 2017. when i buy a car i am the only owner and i take care of them.

so to get the 12% discount i just email the specs to Kent and he will take it from there?

does the old adage "wait till end of month to buy a car to get the best deal" still apply when getting a custom built jeep? i am aiming to order the car asap so i can pick it up by the end of may. the dealer i talked to in Dallas said it was about 8-12 weeks backlog on jeeps.

Did you get a quote from Kent?
I am from So Cal and looking as well

starsfan69

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes i did. Very painless. Flying from dallas to gst it. Got the deal everyone was talking baout. Only disappointment is 2 colors offered on the jeep sight Kent said are no longer available. Chief Blue and Nacho. I was down to chief blue or hydro. I picked chief but am happy with hydro.

As everyone esle i recommend using Kent . He makes the procces easy and smooth.

OP
OP

Villagechief

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler

SoCal - took me a few weeks to get things moving, BUT, I did as you suggested, got a price that is abot 12% off of sticker, and then add in the Tax Title etc. I am happy with the deal. Appreciate the referral...

Sponsored

OP
OP

Villagechief

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
You were asking StarsFan69 but I did post the deal I got. I also called 800-992-1997 (which is the FCA number and was able to get a VIN # from my VON (Vehicle Order Number) which the Jeep dealer had provided. I could not get a date for the build completion on that call, but they said dealer may have some other info. the person did say typ time is 7-9 weeks currently.

comagt

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Yes i did. Very painless. Flying from dallas to gst it. Got the deal everyone was talking baout. Only disappointment is 2 colors offered on the jeep sight Kent said are no longer available. Chief Blue and Nacho. I was down to chief blue or hydro. I picked chief but am happy with hydro.

As everyone esle i recommend using Kent . He makes the procces easy and smooth.
I'm also in Texas and I just shot Kent an email. Who knows maybe we will wind up on the same flight up there :)

starsfan69

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You were asking StarsFan69 but I did post the deal I got. I also called 800-992-1997 (which is the FCA number and was able to get a VIN # from my VON (Vehicle Order Number) which the Jeep dealer had provided. I could not get a date for the build completion on that call, but they said dealer may have some other info. the person did say typ time is 7-9 weeks currently.
That is good info Village Chief. I have custom plates i am taking off my old rig and putting on the jeep. So i am going to call and get my VIN snd see if i can transfer the plates to the jeep. i want to do everything i can so when i fly to get the jeep it is 100% road legal with no paper plates.

Already have full coverage on my trailblazer so insurance comapny said to call when i am ready and they can transfer that policey to the jeep within minutes.

I am ocd and never a fan of putting stuff off you can do today.

michellini

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
I'm also in Texas and I just shot Kent an email. Who knows maybe we will wind up on the same flight up there :)
I got a slightly better deal from Philip at bud clearly in Washington. Very straight deal as well.

OP
OP

Villagechief

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
That is good info Village Chief. I have custom plates i am taking off my old rig and putting on the jeep. So i am going to call and get my VIN snd see if i can transfer the plates to the jeep. i want to do everything i can so when i fly to get the jeep it is 100% road legal with no paper plates.

Already have full coverage on my trailblazer so insurance comapny said to call when i am ready and they can transfer that policey to the jeep within minutes.

I am ocd and never a fan of putting stuff off you can do today.
Good idea! This tirggered me to figure out what I did with my plates from a previous truck I sold last year and see if I can get a break on anything!
Sponsored