spursguy123

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Neil and his team over at Demontrond in Conroe TX. I placed my order with him in May and took delivery of my JL Rubicon this last weekend. Price was 6% under invoice and the only dealer I found near me that was willing to do so. If you’re looking to order I highly recommend them. You can contact Neil at 281-541-0908.

Feel free to send me any questions.

A6BB0600-C80E-47EB-9533-46A5D6C8D61D.jpeg
Sponsored

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Neil and his team over at Demontrond in Conroe TX. I placed my order with him in May and took delivery of my JL Rubicon this last weekend. Price was 6% under invoice and the only dealer I found near me that was willing to do so. If you’re looking to order I highly recommend them. You can contact Neil at 281-541-0908.

Feel free to send me any questions.

A6BB0600-C80E-47EB-9533-46A5D6C8D61D.jpeg
awesome! I ordered from him on 7/19...so far so good. Love hearing all the good experiences everyone is having

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
I’m most likely ordering from him shortly before we rotate back stateside next year. Only thing they don’t allow wi H this deal is the $500 mil rebate

Did it come with the lifetime powertrain warranty? That used to be one of the deals they offered free on every car.

OP
OP

spursguy123

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC
I’m most likely ordering from him shortly before we rotate back stateside next year. Only thing they don’t allow wi H this deal is the $500 mil rebate

Did it come with the lifetime powertrain warranty? That used to be one of the deals they offered free on every car.
Yes, all their cars come with a lifetime power train warranty. No additional cost. You just have to make sure you do the recommend maintenance that’s in the manual and call a number they provide each time you do so. Small price to pay for such a great offer.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yes, all their cars come with a lifetime power train warranty. No additional cost. You just have to make sure you do the recommend maintenance that’s in the manual and call a number they provide each time you do so. Small price to pay for such a great offer.
Do you know which warranty specifically? There are different tiers with different deductibles.

Sponsored

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase
Neil never got back to me after i texted him the specs for my order, i was very disappointed.

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Neil never got back to me after i texted him the specs for my order, i was very disappointed.
He never responded to my text either, but when I emailed he got back to me. Some people just aren’t Text people

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase
He never responded to my text either, but when I emailed he got back to me. Some people just aren’t Text people
He NEVER responded to email, ONLY my text, and only twice.

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
He NEVER responded to email, ONLY my text, and only twice.
Wow. He sent me a pretty lengthy email about the process but never responded after that now that I think of it.

My dad lives in the same town where they are

Would like to know more about the lifetime powertrain warranty to help me decide on who to go to. Between them and Superior

Sponsored

cdavidgolden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
Hey im fairly new here, I just wanted to recommend Neil as well.
I texted him what I was looking for, within an hour he texted me back asked me to email him.
20 min later he sent me a quote for my spec Jeep that's 5.5% below invoice.

Then he called me to verify that the options were correct.
No money down to place the order.
I HIGHLY recommend Niel at Demontrond.

His quote was $525 lower than River Oaks and he did not require that I be a part of TreadLightly.
Very smooth process.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Glad yall are gettin great responses from neighboring dealers! I've had great experiences with River Oaks, salesman, financial manager, parts dept and the owner. So, they are another good dealership if anyone is still trying to decide. RiverOaks reached out to me first (hours after my inquiry was sent), Demontrond was a few days late after my initial inquiry. All G tho :)

cdavidgolden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
Glad yall are gettin great responses from neighboring dealers! I've had great experiences with River Oaks, salesman, financial manager, parts dept and the owner. So, they are another good dealership if anyone is still trying to decide. RiverOaks reached out to me first (hours after my inquiry was sent), Demontrond was a few days late after my initial inquiry. All G tho :)
YES I highly recommend River Oaks as well! Very nice people and amazing response times from the whole team.
Just got a better deal at demontrond. If you're on the fence go with either one of those dealers. They're amazing

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
YES I highly recommend River Oaks as well! Very nice people and amazing response times from the whole team.
Just got a better deal at demontrond. If you're on the fence go with either one of those dealers. They're amazing
Yup what decided it for me was the $100 deposit on a build order...the other dealership that i had been servicing my previous vehicle at refused to do a build order to match the $100 deposit... they already struggled to barely beat RO price by $200 (which I thought was a bit WEAK since they took a whole day to come back with that "discounted" offer to "beat" RO).... >.> but then wanted the $1000 deposit.

Um nope.

And it was a stretch to get them to beat RO price...and I ONLY will be going to that dealership's service dept because my mechanic is there. Once he moves, I move to the dealership he's hired at. Wish he would go to RO so I can get serviced there tbh...

But ye, some dealerships are just trash and some are gems. I'm glad I bought from RO because they really did treat me like family. Just majorly welcoming and I will be sending business their way because of their treatment of me. I'm happy Demontrond was a gem for you too :) :clap:

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red

That’s odd. It doesn’t come out of the dealers pocket as it’s a rebate from FCA. I’d check your paperwork closely to see if they are claiming the rebate and the keeping it as profit. The purchase order won’t say military rebate, it’ll just say rebate in general. The thought process will be if the numbers add up to what they quoted you then from their perspective they are good to go.

When negotiating I usually don’t mention military rebates until the final numbers are agreed on...then I have them tack on the military rebate.
Sponsored