Sponsored

Central Jersey - best price? Best dealer?

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Can anyone here recommend a dealer in the Central NJ area? Looking for best price and dealer experience obviously...

Also, it wouldn't hurt to speak to someone who's actually KNOWLEDGABLE on these JL Wranglers. Most dealers I call are clueless.
Sponsored

scottw

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
I had a really good experience at Welsh in Far Hills*. They are a small mom & pop type of place (only two sales man, family owned, etc), very knowledgeable, and had a great no nonsense approach. Unfortunately, they stuck to their $700 over dealer invoice pricing, so I ultimately bought mine from Koons.

* Depends on your definition of Central Jersey. Very easy to get to from 287.

sm16

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi, 2016 BMW X6M
Can anyone here recommend a dealer in the Central NJ area? Looking for best price and dealer experience obviously...

Also, it wouldn't hurt to speak to someone who's actually KNOWLEDGABLE on these JL Wranglers. Most dealers I call are clueless.
Try to Vito at Nielsen Dodge in East Hanover. I ordered my Rubi from him on 3/16 (should be delivered in a couple of weeks) and he had a forum member deal of 3% below invoice. I think Snelldog knew the GM and hooked it up. Not sure if they're still offering the same discount, but doesn't hurt to reach out to him.

scottw

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
@sm16 - I saw that thread and asked for the same discount. Was told it was no longer available, but it probably also depends on who you talk to.

jrghd3e

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
See Rob Kantor from Global Jeep in North Plainfield. They are offering 3% below invoice if you order your JL,