Sponsored

RubiconReese

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Install went well over the weekend. Note that you will need to file or grind out about 2mm from 3 of the mounting holes on the bumper frame mounts in order for the bolts to go through.

LED fogs from plastic bumper mounted up perfectly. These are the fogs with 4 mounting points (halogens have 3, LEDs from steel bumper have 2).

I will upload some pictures of it after work.
Just wondering if you have those pictures to share to install the Rubicon LED fog lights to the bumper.

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Just wondering if you have those pictures to share to install the Rubicon LED fog lights to the bumper.
I have this bumper and made stock Halogens fit with some Zip ties. I believe the LED bolts line up correctly. If you have wiring or mounting questions I may be able to help.

First Name
Tori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Sport
I have this bumper and made stock Halogens fit with some Zip ties. I believe the LED bolts line up correctly. If you have wiring or mounting questions I may be able to help.
Hi I know this is an old post but hoping you see this and can help me out... I am trying to do the same thing with zip ties. Do you have pictures by any chance? I am trying figure out how to zip tie the halogen lights in and be comfortable that they are somewhat secure.

First Name
Tori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Sport
Install for us was pretty smooth also. We had to seal in the fog lights because mine didn't work right, but they are fine now! We didn't have to do any filing at all which was good. I was impressed and remain impressed with the look of this bumper!! Hope you're enjoying yours!
Hi sorry for commenting on an old post, but wondering what you used to seal the fog lights in your bumper? I am going through the same process now trying to rig up halogen lights in this bumper.

Sponsored

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Hi I know this is an old post but hoping you see this and can help me out... I am trying to do the same thing with zip ties. Do you have pictures by any chance? I am trying figure out how to zip tie the halogen lights in and be comfortable that they are somewhat secure.
Here is how I rigged mine up.
Jeep Wrangler JL Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper IMG_4503

Jeep Wrangler JL Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper IMG_4501
Jeep Wrangler JL Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper IMG_4502