Sponsored

Backup camera beep

JAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Not sure if this helps you with your situation but ours was so frustrating I want to include our fix. Mine wound up to be that the tire stuck out too far from the back of the vehicle causing it to beep. The sensor in the bumper was catching the tire above. We cut the tire bumpers off about a half inch and pulled the tire back on the mount tighter to the vehicle. That little bit of extra clearance stopped the beeping completely. I hope you find resolution for yours!
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Not sure if this helps you with your situation but ours was so frustrating I want to include our fix. Mine wound up to be that the tire stuck out too far from the back of the vehicle causing it to beep. The sensor in the bumper was catching the tire above. We cut the tire bumpers off about a half inch and pulled the tire back on the mount tighter to the vehicle. That little bit of extra clearance stopped the beeping completely. I hope you find resolution for yours!
Read about that setting it off. Bumper depth and or tire size, or a combination of you changed tires/wheels, all come into play.