Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Well after 26 days “I” mine finally moved to JB today
Congrats! Hopefully it moves quickly and smoothly and makes it to you very soon.

This must be what it feels like when your cell mate gets released from prison. Happy that they’re making out, with a tinge of envy and jealousy thinking and wishing it were you. Lol! Did your case get “escalated” and how long after that did it move along?

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Congrats! Hopefully it moves quickly and smoothly and makes it to you very soon.

This must be what it feels like when your cell mate gets released from prison. Happy that they’re making out, with a tinge of envy and jealousy thinking and wishing it were you. Lol! Did your case get “escalated” and how long after that did it move along?
Lol. YOULL BE BACK!!

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
This must be what it feels like when your cell mate gets released from prison. Happy that they’re making out, with a tinge of envy and jealousy thinking and wishing it were you.
Amen brother. Amen!

Sponsored

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
When I called Jeep customer service on Thursday, they told me that my case had been closed. I had never heard from anyone either. I’m guessing they don’t even pay attention until 30 days passes

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
So I finally got a call back from my salesperson. He verified that I’m still stuck in I. He had no further information, however he said that things update in the system on Tuesdays and he will see what he can find out then.

How common is it for Jeep dealerships to do trades on new vehicles in transit or on the lots? I ordered an Infiniti in 07 and there was an issue with in incorrect options that was discovered after it reached the port in Long Beach. Dealership arranged a swap for another vehicle that was correctly optioned that was headed for another dealership. Made the swap, I got my car as ordered with no delay. I wonder if there will be enough 2019s on lots within the next 3 weeks for this to be feasible?

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Calling Jeep vs chat,

Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
If they answer "this is flaming dragon!". :clap:
I’m about to call them all “F@!? Faces”

Day 34. Between Jeep chat and dealer no one seems concerned. Pretty much I just need to forget about it and one day it’ll show up....maybe.

How much are used G wagons? Lol

DUG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sport
Day 35ish for me, and given the usual run around.

Was told by Jeep chat today that it can be in I for 6 weeks. But when asked how this was possible without issues, and what magically happens at the 6 week point.......crickets...

He didn't message back for 7 minutes, and then told me to contact my dealer. RIGHT BEFORE DISCONNECTING...