Average Delivery time in Canada

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
That is awful. What exactly did you order?
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited in the Snazzberry pearl, 3.6L V6 Pentastar, manual transmission, LED group, Audio group, dual top group. Nothing out of the ordinary

Sponsored

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
Over 100 days since ordering and I received my build sheet this morning folks. Hope some of you receive good news this week too!
How do you get the Build sheet? Through your dealer? I’m confused about the cryptosticker thing. Would anyone have a moment to explain to a newbie??😬

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Over 100 days since ordering and I received my build sheet this morning folks. Hope some of you receive good news this week too!
No joy for me yet, but I'm hoping it's soon!

I'm worried I'm going to miss my Jeep's birth, as I'm leaving the province for 2 months soon.

Anxiety increasing!

Sponsored

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I just clicked on my build sheet on Cryptostickers and it's now a revised sticker with more detail and a $600.00 base price increase. Not surprised, lol.
Also noticed it says my black cloth seats have red stitching. I haven't seen any pics to support that unless it's been changed mid year. Anyone know anything about that?

Jeep Wrangler JL Average Delivery time in Canada jeep1

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Hi, yes!! I entered my VIN yesterday. How do you View your sticker or your build sheet?
So right now, I think you can only view your sticker, not your build sheet. The crypto site wont allow to view the sticker for a canadian order but there is another site where you can enter your VIN to view your sticker: http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=YOURVIN

Once your build changes status, then you will be able to view your build sheet through crypto :)

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
Update...build date scheduled for April 30th for my JLU Willys manual!! I think someone else had that date too?? Could it be a big day for Canada??🤣🤣
Hey friends, thought we could all use a laugh. I found this in a Thread about how glitchy the Build&Price feature on Jeep.ca can be. Another poster was able to build this beauty...

C67FFF6E-888C-4F9F-8CF6-1B67A6AB47B3.png
Sponsored