Average Delivery time in Canada

Yann

First Name
Yann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hi everyone, I been watching this site for months and thought I would provide an update on my order. GTA ordered Sep 22, told about 8 weeks. I've been in D status since December, my dealer called me this past weekend to let me know the status was updated to D1 and hoping to have it in the next month (6 months after I first placed my order). Crazy! First time Jeep Wrangler owner, but it's been my dream car since I was a teen. Hope it's worth it!
Same with you, ordered last year, stuck in D1

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Manual

Sponsored

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Same with you, ordered last year, stuck in D1
Actually, just received confirmation from my dealer that the jeep is finally in transit, so fingers crossed it's true and I should get it by the end of the month. Do you have a Estimated Ship Date? Mine was Apr 6th.

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually, just received confirmation from my dealer that the jeep is finally in transit, so fingers crossed it's true and I should get it by the end of the month. Do you have a Estimated Ship Date? Mine was Apr 6th.
Yeah! I just got a confirmation that it has arrived Windsor today.
Should be here before end of month.:rock:
Order date- 29 Jan

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Yeah! I just got a confirmation that it has arrived Windsor today.
Should be here before end of month.:rock:
Order date- 29 Jan
That seems fast! Just over 2 months and it’s already across the border on its way to the dealer? That’s gives me hope of summertime wheeling!

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
That seems fast! Just over 2 months and it’s already across the border on its way to the dealer? That’s gives me hope of summertime wheeling!
I think some models are on a longer hold due to certain part shortages. Rubicons are one of the ones that seem to take longer. Not sure if this is true or not. Just speculating. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yann

First Name
Yann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

Sponsored

Yann

First Name
Yann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Form apr 16 delay to apr 30 :-(

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think some models are on a longer hold due to certain part shortages. Rubicons are one of the ones that seem to take longer. Not sure if this is true or not. Just speculating. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yes,
My dealer informed me that some Rubicon orders in last month or so have 6-8 months of wait time. It just high demand vs shortage of supply.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Wow. Mines a Willy’s manual, hopefully sooner than later! Ordered 3/31.

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, i was surprised as most of our friends here are waiting for long. I wish them luck.
But yes, factors that seem to effect were manual recall and production line filling up with 392 and 4xe

Yann

First Name
Yann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Congratulations!
Sponsored