Average Delivery time in Canada

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
i suggest you read this thread on the ordering process and the various codes to have more clarity:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

I think the new wait times are anything between 4-6 months
thanks 🙏 I like the article very useful. 6 Months 😡 my dealer told me max 3 months. But I hear you.
Thanks again I will keep you posted. What did you order? My Jeep V4 crystal granite, 8.4 Navi, dual top, Sahara,LEDs. You? I don’t want to pay more but debating the auto 4wd. Special with our Canadian weather
Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
thanks 🙏 I like the article very useful. 6 Months 😡 my dealer told me max 3 months. But I hear you.
Thanks again I will keep you posted. What did you order? My Jeep V4 crystal granite, 8.4 Navi, dual top, Sahara,LEDs. You? I don’t want to pay more but debating the auto 4wd. Special with our Canadian weather
My build is Rubicon V6, Black, 8.4 nav, steel bumper, safety, adv safety, LED lights, 4wd full time, leather seats. I think 4wd auto is quite nice as the normal 4Hi is just for offroad not on road

Sponsored

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Kingston so not too far down the road from you!
Kingston so not too far down the road from you!
Not far, once I get my Jeep, I will be planning a road trip to Niagara falls in the summer, I always do like to stop in Kingston for a short break, if you are in town and available I will give you a buzz :)

Sponsored

JeepOG.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Just did my brakes on my 2011 JK yesterday, also marked week 25 since ordering new JL!! 1000km to next oil change, lol, I hope I advance from D status before then:time:

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Just did my brakes on my 2011 JK yesterday, also marked week 25 since ordering new JL!! 1000km to next oil change, lol, I hope I advance from D status before then:time:
Same boat 😂 hoping to get my Jeep before my Cx5 scheduled maintenance. If I don’t get mine by may I am canceling and picking any on stock Sahara or 80th edition JL.

BumbleJeep13

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My build was completed on 18 Jan (it was a dealership order)
It took until 27 February to update to shipping stage
It still hasn't arrived

Is there any way to try and track it once it has hit shipping stage? I am out here in Halifax so it is rail to here but my dealership has no idea when it will arrive. They said normally 6 to 10 days from it switching to shipping stage but we've blown through that timeline.

I wouldn't care so much except that I just returned to Canada from working overseas and I have no ride until this damn thing arrives...

Last edited:

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quick update on my order, I went into D1 status on March 6th and just heard from my dealer that the Estimated Ship date is Apr 6th (which I know sometimes doesn't mean much). Hoping to receive it by the end of April, but now I have seen on these boards that there is a limited number of trucks to ship the vehicles. Will I even get it to enjoy it this spring?!?!

I ordered in the GTA (Ontario) on Sept 21st. Around 7 months from order to potentially picking it up.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Quick update on my order, I went into D1 status on March 6th and just heard from my dealer that the Estimated Ship date is Apr 6th (which I know sometimes doesn't mean much). Hoping to receive it by the end of April, but now I have seen on these boards that there is a limited number of trucks to ship the vehicles. Will I even get it to enjoy it this spring?!?!

I ordered in the GTA (Ontario) on Sept 21st. Around 7 months from order to potentially picking it up.
Coool. Happy for you!!
Sponsored