Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Well, no movement for another week. Jeep Chat isn't giving status codes anymore either. They couldn't tell me what specifically was causing the delay.

Screenshot_20210309-145340_Office.jpg
Sponsored

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Well, no movement for another week. Jeep Chat isn't giving status codes anymore either. They couldn't tell me what specifically was causing the delay.

Jeep Wrangler JL Average Delivery time in Canada Screenshot_20210309-145340_Office
Getting the same thing on my end, "parts required are being acquired". The only thing that intrigues me in that response is the "check back in a week or so". Usually I never get that but the one time they said that I got my VIN a few days later. I'm probably reading too much into it but maybe, just maybe, that signals some sign of hope (I'm probably reaching out of desperation at this point)

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Getting the same thing on my end, "parts required are being acquired". The only thing that intrigues me in that response is the "check back in a week or so". Usually I never get that but the one time they said that I got my VIN a few days later. I'm probably reading too much into it but maybe, just maybe, that signals some sign of hope (I'm probably reaching out of desperation at this point)
I'm 100% at the desperation stage! lol

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Manual
Guys,
I ordered my 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara unlimited Manual on Jan-29,2021.
I haven't received my VIN number yet.
Is it Normal?
Has anyone else ordered around that date?

I am currenlty in GTA Ontario
Update:
I received text from my dealer. “Your vehicle is in D status.” (Firm schedule for Build). Estimated time to get keys is by End of March or Beginning of April.
In addition, my recall was completed prior to shipping.

Last edited:

Nonskid

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon

Jeep Wrangler JL Average Delivery time in Canada Screenshot_20210309-145340_Office
Surprised you even got that much info. When jeep Chat saw that I was in Canada they Wouldn't tell me Anything because of the privacy laws .

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Surprised you even got that much info. When jeep Chat saw that I was in Canada they Wouldn't tell me Anything because of the privacy laws .
That's how it usually goes. If you try again you might get lucky.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Update:
I received text from my dealer. “Your vehicle is in D status.” Getting ready for delivery. Estimated time to get keys is by End of March or Beginning of April.
Where are you located?

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Update:
I received text from my dealer. “Your vehicle is in D status.” Getting ready for delivery. Estimated time to get keys is by End of March or Beginning of April.
And D status means parts have been gathered and build is scheduled, not Delivery.

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Manual
And D status means parts have been gathered and build is scheduled, not Delivery.
Agreed. But i received VIN and D status was updated for the vehicle at the same time.
My dealer is located in Mississauga.

SirPedro

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
I am in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Ordered a JLU Sahara on Feb 6, 2021. Dealer said min wait is about 3 months. Have yet to get a VIN.

Sponsored

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I'm at 5 months now. Starting to look like I'd be getting a pretty late '21 if even that. Like what the hell, most of the Americans are getting their Jeeps in a month or so. Getting close to cancelling.

Last edited:

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Hi everyone, I been watching this site for months and thought I would provide an update on my order. GTA ordered Sep 22, told about 8 weeks. I've been in D status since December, my dealer called me this past weekend to let me know the status was updated to D1 and hoping to have it in the next month (6 months after I first placed my order). Crazy! First time Jeep Wrangler owner, but it's been my dream car since I was a teen. Hope it's worth it!

Nonskid

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
I am in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Ordered a JLU Sahara on Feb 6, 2021. Dealer said min wait is about 3 months. Have yet to get a VIN.
I ordered Mine on the fifth so I should get mine First LoL. I'm In BC and was told 2 to 3 months but Probably closer to 2. We'll See.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Hi everyone, I been watching this site for months and thought I would provide an update on my order. GTA ordered Sep 22, told about 8 weeks. I've been in D status since December, my dealer called me this past weekend to let me know the status was updated to D1 and hoping to have it in the next month (6 months after I first placed my order). Crazy! First time Jeep Wrangler owner, but it's been my dream car since I was a teen. Hope it's worth it!
This gives me hope!! I ordered Sept 29th and got my VIN/D status Feb 5th... Im hoping to see movement to D1 before end of March :)
Sponsored