Auto Climate Control - Hi or Lo and nothing else

jpclark

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon
Just happened to me and I was freaking out until I saw this post. My auto shut off died, (I hate this feature and turn it off when I remember) and few days later I couldn't start my jeep. I changed out the battery and aux battery but the auto start was still showing unavailable. So I swapped out the Z case fuse array and the auto shut off was back, but the uconnect was all weird. Just hi and low on the temp, the colors changed...really weird. It's only been an hour or so but fingers crossed it's just "relearning".
it usually takes several hours.. by morning I'm 100% sure you'll be fine.
Sponsored

Mobe57

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon 4xe, Tesla 85D, Yukon Denali
2021, jeep was perfect until recall to update software. Within a week after that the battery heater failed. When jeep came back from getting that replaced climate control will only go on hi full heat or low full ac. Let it sit for a few hours and can now set temp but still a bit wonky. I will check it again after it sits a while longer. Called dealer and of course they were clueless.

funglenn

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS North Edition
I am so glad i am seeing this. i am a wreck right now yet one more thing that has gone wrong today. nice to see it may fix itself.

JeeperJC

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR and 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Thank you to all for this thread, I had the same issue, left it for an hour or two and sure enough, offroad pages, camera, auto climate, etc. all started working perfect again after swapping batteries.

GoBoltz

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited 3.6L
Same issue on my 2020 JLU after I deleted my aux battery. I thought by deleting the battery I messed something up because my back-up camera disappeared as if it never existed, and the climate controls were stuck on Low and blowing heat. I switched everything back to the original setup and the same problem was still there with both. I read this thread and went out to check the Jeep an hour later and everything was back to normal. Crazy. I then went ahead and deleted the battery again and everything was fine. First time Jeep owner and I love my JLU, but with all of the stupid issues of corrosion, ess, battery replacements every year, etc. I don't see me keeping this much longer, and I will most likely never get another one. Too bad 'cause they are very cool vehicles when you set all the issues aside.
Sponsored