Artec

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Artecindustries.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 2020 JLUR 2019 JTR 2021 JTRD
Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JL Light Bar Mount for two cube (aka dually, D-series, or pod) LED Lights. Our mounts are constructed from rigid 1/8" thick steel and designed using State-of-the-Art 3D modeling with files directly from the manufacturer for a precise fit. These light mounts are hard powdercoated for direct bolt-on installation and a long life. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE USA!

Features:

Designed for Rigid Industries D Series light "dually" lights and fit most pod lights with metal mounting brackets (see mounting diagram)
Rigid 1/8" construction.
Designed using original OEM files and CNC laser cut and CNC bent in-house for precise fit
Includes new hardware and spacers
Fully Welded and powdercoated for direct bolt-in installation...5 minute install
MADE IN USA IN HOUSE FROM USA MATERIALS

&

Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JL Light Bar Mount for 50 inch Light Bar. Our mounts are constructed from 1/8" thick steel and designed using State-of-the-Art 3D modeling with files directly from the manufacturer for a precise fit. The JL Light Bar Mount is hard powdercoated for direct bolt-on installation and a long life. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE USA!

Features:

Fits most straight 50" light bars with studded ends...designed for Rigid Industries E and SR Series light bars. See dimension drawing to ensure your light bar is correct width
Rigid 1/8" construction.
Designed using original OEM files and CNC laser cut and CNC bent in-house for precise fit
Includes new hardware and spacers
Powdercoated for direct bolt-in installation...5 minute install
MADE IN USA IN HOUSE FROM USA MATERIALS

jl5603a.jpg

jl5603b.jpg

jl5603c.jpg

jl5602a.jpg

jl5602b.jpg

jl5602c.jpg

JL5603d.jpg

http://www.artecindustries.com/JL_50_LED_Hood

http://www.artecindustries.com/JL_Dual_LED_Apillar
Sponsored

ArmyCrawler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JL Rubi
I love em! Any way the cube lights can be mounted on the exterior so the windshield can still fold down? Can't wait!

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
I love em! Any way the cube lights can be mounted on the exterior so the windshield can still fold down? Can't wait!
My question as well... love your design, but given the new found easiness of folding the windshield down I’d love to see an option for the cube lights like a side mount or something that wouldn’t have to be removed completely and still allow the windshield to be lowered.

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My question as well... love your design, but given the new found easiness of folding the windshield down I’d love to see an option for the cube lights like a side mount or something that wouldn’t have to be removed completely and still allow the windshield to be lowered.
This.

sjappers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, tacoma
those are nice...Do you have any idea if there is much wind noise from adding those light?

Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

@Artec Any word on if you will be coming out with a 50" roof/upper windshield mount? Love the look of your mounts just waiting on something for the roof :jk:
Any word on a roof/upper windschield mount?
Sponsored