ARB air compressor mounting bracket

tiltz

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru STI
Got it installed a couple months ago and it works great. I have had a few made for other forum members and so far the reports have been good. You can check it out at Goin2Drt build on this forum
I saw that, but hoping for something more accessible on the top of the motor. I go snow wheeling and don't want to crawl under the jeep just to air up.

Are you globex too?
Sponsored

Kansascoast

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU, 2drJL
I saw that, but hoping for something more accessible on the top of the motor. I go snow wheeling and don't want to crawl under the jeep just to air up.

Are you globex too?
You can put the air connection anyplace you want.....

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
I see a couple people have asked, but I would love a ARB Single mount. Not the air locker, but the larger high output.

Five Seasons

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2009 BMW 135i, 2002 Honda S2000,
Just adding my name to the list. I would also purchase on if available.

Kansascoast

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU, 2drJL
I see a couple people have asked, but I would love a ARB Single mount. Not the air locker, but the larger high output.
I Don’t know if my dual mount will work with the single or not. I would have to have one in hand to know. My guess is...that either my mount or the mount on the compressor would have to be modified. I’m almost curious enough to order one and do it...just because it’s out there and needs to be conquered.

Sponsored

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
I Don’t know if my dual mount will work with the single or not. I would have to have one in hand to know. My guess is...that either my mount or the mount on the compressor would have to be modified. I’m almost curious enough to order one and do it...just because it’s out there and needs to be conquered.
I would mail you mine if you mail it back with a mount :)

Then you can sell a single mount as well...just a thought.

Kansascoast

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU, 2drJL
I would mail you mine if you mail it back with a mount :)

Then you can sell a single mount as well...just a thought.
I’m not interested in making a business out of this...just thoroughly enjoy the challenge and helping out other Jeep owners. If you send me your ARB single I’ll make a bracket and send the bracket and the compressor to you. I just ask that you reimburse me for the cost of the bracket. Send me a private message if you are serious.

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
there are 4 locations for mounting a ARB twin that I know of to date. Three are inside the vehicle and one is under the hood. I had purchased the under hood mount. I had issues with this location and when 2 different ARB techs told me it was their least preferred location I removed it from under the hood. These compressors are just to expensive to not install them in the ideal location IMO. I now have mine mounted behind the drivers seat with a M.O.R.E. bracket. There is a lot of available air flow, which the techs recommended. Easy to service location too.

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
there are 4 locations for mounting a ARB twin that I know of to date. Three are inside the vehicle and one is under the hood. I had purchased the under hood mount. I had issues with this location and when 2 different ARB techs told me it was their least preferred location I removed it from under the hood. These compressors are just to expensive to not install them in the ideal location IMO. I now have mine mounted behind the drivers seat with a M.O.R.E. bracket. There is a lot of available air flow, which the techs recommended. Easy to service location too.
any pics of where and how you have it mounted? I'm looking for a good mounting location. Only one I've seen is using the hardtop mounting bolts behind the rear seat on the drivers side. Not my favorite because seems like it would create more work when removing and installing hardtop. Thanks.

Sponsored

First Name
A J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Truck Driver
Vehicle Showcase
any pics of where and how you have it mounted? I'm looking for a good mounting location. Only one I've seen is using the hardtop mounting bolts behind the rear seat on the drivers side. Not my favorite because seems like it would create more work when removing and installing hardtop. Thanks.
If you look at the design/install of the MORE rear cargo area hard top bracket, you'll see that there's a bolt that holds it in place underneath when the bolts for the hard top are removed. It's true that you would have to screw these two bolts back in before wheeling each time however, so a slight inconvenience, but I personally think it's the best place for mounting...

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
DV8 is now making an under-hood bracket. Anyone have experience with their stuff? It's mounted in the fender well so probably decent air flow.